Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Which Soulcraft Model?

Does anyone have any advice on which soulcraft board?

My primary desire is a fast board that can perform airs. Unfortunately no place local to demo. All models seem great but think I have it narrowed down to a voodoo or a super av. Surfing behind a mondo so not the biggest wave but plenty there to surf.
    2018 Mondo

whatever you buy, plan an extra benjamin and pick up some different fins. futures blackstix woke mine right up.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I’ve heard that but woke up in what way? Speed, maneuverability, both?
    2018 Mondo

I have one being custom made right now. 4’9” superfly. Just call them up and ask them what they think. Or fill up their custom order form.

Turnaround time is around 8 weeks FYI.

Can’t wait for mine. Just a couple more weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4’6” I meant

That looks really sharp! Nice design.

Thanks I did end up talking to them and went with the voodoo

the fins made a HUGE difference in speed coming down the wave face.. the oem's that came with our 'craft were slow. the futures-at the recommendation of jeff- made a night and day difference in how fast the board goes.

on an unrelated note, funny how as his business has grown he now has the form above and has disclaimers. we have 3 and all were purchased back when jeff was shaping out of his garage and chelsea "bright eyes" was doing the artwork in her basement. no disclaimers. handshake deals and you get what you get with art

I'd be hard pressed to order anyone elses' custom boards. jeff cnc's some great designs..

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    the fins made a HUGE difference in speed coming down the wave face.. the oem's that came with our 'craft were slow. the futures-at the recommendation of jeff- made a night and day difference in how fast the board goes.

on an unrelated note, funny how as his business has grown he now has the form above and has disclaimers. we have 3 and all were purchased back when jeff was shaping out of his garage and chelsea "bright eyes" was doing the artwork in her basement. no disclaimers. handshake deals and you get what you get with art

I'd be hard pressed to order anyone elses' custom boards. jeff cnc's some great designs..
    Which futures are too referencing? I definitely want to look into that. Shoot…already spent this much might as well make sure it’s exactly what I want!

The board will ship with a set of futures thermotec fins.

Quote Originally Posted by Byezb View Post
    That looks really sharp! Nice design.

Thanks I did end up talking to them and went with the voodoo
    Thanks! I didn’t LOVE the art on their website and didn’t think it was worth the extra $$$.

Then I made the mistake of going on their Instagram and fell in love with the wood designs and I had to have one!

Got the Supra logo on there and my initials and she’s in line now as of two weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Which futures are too referencing? I definitely want to look into that. Shoot…already spent this much might as well make sure it’s exactly what I want!

The board will ship with a set of futures thermotec fins.

these are similar to the ones we bought but there's so many out there. sure there's others on here that will have some fins that they love as well.
    https://futuresfins.com/products/f4-blackstix-3-0

our boards shipped with futures f4 v2's initially. they were nice but sloooowwww compared to the blackstix.
    you might reach out to jeff and see if he has any recommendations or product in stock. I bought the stix from him a month after I got the last board from him and got a pretty decent discount on them but at the time he didn't carry a big selection of fins. he had a few sets around to sell if people asked.