Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I run 152-155 cruising, boarding, skiing.

Pulling a tube or surfing 162-165.

Just keep checking it since you are having coolant issues. I will get junk in the paddlewheel and throw a SPN110 fault (low water flow) every now and then, but temp stays right in those ranges.
    Got it. Makes sense that at a hit higher RPMS more fresh water gets pumped and temp drops a bit.

Going to keep troubleshooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had the codes, the dealer replaced the sensor. Fixed that issue, have / had the coolant leak as well. It is due to the heater leaking. The dealer can put a dye in the hull and detect if its from the pump. We had the dealer disconnect the heater for the time being.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    We had the codes, the dealer replaced the sensor. Fixed that issue, have / had the coolant leak as well. It is due to the heater leaking. The dealer can put a dye in the hull and detect if its from the pump. We had the dealer disconnect the heater for the time being.
    Thanks! I’ll check. If engine temp stays ok and I keep loosing coolant I might just keep topping off until season is over if I can’t find the leak. I don’t want them to keep my boat for 2 months if not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Thanks! I’ll check. If engine temp stays ok and I keep loosing coolant I might just keep topping off until season is over if I can’t find the leak. I don’t want them to keep my boat for 2 months if not necessary.

That is exactly why we just bypassed it for the season.

Update. At the boat today looking for the coolant leak. As the forum pointed out coolant syrup on bottom of heater pump. Most of the witness was in dead bottom where an electrical module is. I tightened both the threaded fittings and the hose clamps. Will see what changes next time out. Question- with the wetness not seeming to come from the fittings, is the actual pump known to leak? Pics below for reference
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Update. At the boat today looking for the coolant leak. As the forum pointed out coolant syrup on bottom of heater pump. Most of the witness was in dead bottom where an electrical module is. I tightened both the threaded fittings and the hose clamps. Will see what changes next time out. Question- with the wetness not seeming to come from the fittings, is the actual pump known to leak? Pics below for reference
    Yes its the actual pump and its know to fail. Ours did but we had trips planned and it was over 100 out so we just had to bypass the heater all together. The dealer will use die to trace and verify.

Yeah, later last weekend after tightening the clamps and fittings went out with a rag under the pump and it was soaked in coolant.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

I’m still out of town for another 10 days or so. I’ll update y’all once I get back if I’ve lost any more coolant or if the pump is leaking. I’m gonna place a rag underneath and run engine and heater and see what’s up.