Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Keep after them and dont let up, they will learn quickly enough that your not going to change your mind about it, too expensive to damage anything, not to mention lost boating time. I won't even use a ramp that doesn't have a dock to pull up to. Just not worth the risk. We tend to anchor in deep water so I'm lucky on that part vs being on the shore line.
    It's all good, just family vacation a few times a year when I bring my boat to their lake when it's anoying.
    Day to day at our lake I anchor in 50ft of water and everyone swims off the boat no problem but it's a deep lake and we don't have any beaches.
    2020 Supra SA

Not worth the risk. Boat draft is suppose to be 27inches, but depending on load, conditions, hidden rock, tree stump, etc. New prop. At least $600 + time and effort to get repaired or replaced. Just not worth the risk.
    Moomba Craz ‘21
    Barefoot Nautique ‘91 (traded-in)

Anything under 3 feet is a “No Go Zone”. I value my investment more than I value the thoughts of other people. And I’m sure they wouldn’t want to foot the bill on repairs!!! Your boat. Your decision where it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Most of our local Ramps are 3 feet deep, works for a 28”draft but I would think a centurion might struggle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    Ended up anchoring behind them and tying the stern to their boat in about 6ft of water
    I did exactly this on Sunday. My extended lake crew (the other boats in the crew) are starting to get the picture though. Only get on Korey's boat if you want to moving ALL DAY LONG and come back at dark:30. I've found that if we go tie up with someone it sucks the day away...
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I did exactly this on Sunday. My extended lake crew (the other boats in the crew) are starting to get the picture though. Only get on Korey's boat if you want to moving ALL DAY LONG and come back at dark:30. I've found that if we go tie up with someone it sucks the day away...
    Yessir. I'm on the lake for watersports. Surfing wakeboarding and tubing are the name of the game. We chill a bit but I prefer to use as much gas as possible
    2020 Supra SA