Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Like said before, i now check my rear bags everytime. The screen will tell me 100 but they are not close. Usually soft and 10% plus air. Last time out all bags said 100 but rear starboard was flat. Nothing in it. Everytime i vent and toggle the switch off an on till they are hard and water is going out there overflow on the sides. Im also aiming for 10-11 pitch and 0 to neg1 roll for regular side. I still have not used auto wake because everytime i do it actually seems to ruin my push.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Like said before, i now check my rear bags everytime. The screen will tell me 100 but they are not close. Usually soft and 10% plus air. Last time out all bags said 100 but rear starboard was flat. Nothing in it. Everytime i vent and toggle the switch off an on till they are hard and water is going out there overflow on the sides. Im also aiming for 10-11 pitch and 0 to neg1 roll for regular side. I still have not used auto wake because everytime i do it actually seems to ruin my push.
    I just ordered some vents and check valves to elevate the air in the bags. I do agree With the 10-15% of air in the bags. Cannot wait for the weekend to try it. Im also going to try to run with additional people on board.
    I will try taking good pics of the wake.
    Thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    I just ordered some vents and check valves to elevate the air in the bags. I do agree With the 10-15% of air in the bags. Cannot wait for the weekend to try it. Im also going to try to run with additional people on board.
    I will try taking good pics of the wake.
    Thanks for the help guys.

So the vents I order came in and it is a game changer. No more burping, bags fill up all the way and it took 5 min to install. I did order the 1in instead of 3/4 so I had to use a reducer but new once will be here tomorrow. Either way, they still work great.

Furthermore, the setting which I was running were good, especially with full bags and more people on the boat everything really came to life.
    This boat is absolutely amazing and the wake is awesome. 40 tab on regular side and 70 on goofy and the bot does the rest.
    What I noticed was that more weight I had in the boat, the greater the offset was on the tab.
    So the setting was still showing me that I’m setting it to 40 but the the actual was showing 50 or 60 when we had people on board.

On the flip side, once there was only 2 of us the set was still at 40 but the actual would show 30.

The shape of the wake great the entire time, but it obviously had more push when running with additional people on board.

To summarize it. Weight in the hot changes a lot but autowake rocks!!!

Sleek98,
    You are correct in your statement of "Second when you get out of the boat to surf you just dropped the weight in the boat by 200#". Except in my case it's about 240lbs. I surf goofy, and set up my wave to look "just right", and then put my wife at the wheel and said pull me up. She did and I couldn't get any good push out of it. We had a very light crew, only 4 of us. I was like "what the hell? That wave doesn't seem the same. Well, your statement I think is dead on!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub