Default Bluetooth for an 07 Kenwood cd/iPod receiver??

Hey everyone. Audio question for all of you that had or still have an original Kenwood receiver in their boat.

I have an 07 LSV and looking to get rid of the iPod cord. My daughter’s iPod is getting old/slow and I am wondering if there is a way to add Bluetooth with an adapter and how to do it? I see them with cars and just adding them to the aux.

Thanks

Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

There are dozens of universal BT receivers on the market. If the head unit has an AUX audio in, then they will work. Rear Aux-in is most ideal.

Here's what I've used in my LSV and my current 2014 Mojo - standard stereo that came with it:
    Do a search on amazon and search on " Wireless in-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit "

This works PERFECT for me, and makes my crummy old basic radio bluetooth so we can all play our music without plugging into receiver..
    I've used this in 3 Moomba boats so far, Yes I'm too cheap to upgrade the stereo... lol - I get bluetooth audio for under 30$...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Exile makes a few, I've been happy with the Media Center for years

https://www.exileaudio.com/collections/bluetooth
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Default Bluetooth for an 07 Kenwood cd/iPod receiver??

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Here's what I've used in my LSV and my current 2014 Mojo - standard stereo that came with it:
    Do a search on amazon and search on " Wireless in-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit "

This works PERFECT for me, and makes my crummy old basic radio bluetooth so we can all play our music without plugging into receiver..
    I've used this in 3 Moomba boats so far, Yes I'm too cheap to upgrade the stereo... lol - I get bluetooth audio for under 30$...
    Yes. This is what I was thinking of using. I am back at the lake so I will be looking at my HU to see if it is compatible. I have the manual but cannot see if there is an aux port to plug it in.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold