Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rear locker trays moomba Mojo 2021

Has any one of you had an issue ordering rear locker trays for your 2021 Moomba mojo?
    Unfortunately I did not select that option during the build therefore I had to place an order with my dealer. A week after I placed an order they informed me that Moombah does not make trays for the rear lockers for mojo.
    And that there is a mistake in the ordering system.

As you can imagine I went back to the website where the option is still available and there is even an image.
    Day later I get a call with apologies from SC they also confirmed that I will have my trays next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not ordering the trays since the bags will get upgraded at some point

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I have the rear bins in my 2021 Mojo. I ordered it with my original build though.
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    I have the rear bins in my 2021 Mojo. I ordered it with my original build though.
    [mention]sleek98 [/mention] would you mind telling me how deep they are and perhaps taking a picture of it?
    Also, are you happy with the size and the depth?

I am 2.5 hours away from my boat but they are like 11-12” deep. They are useful for ropes and such but don’t fit a jacket unless you fold it in half. Im 50/50 on pulling them out and re doing my ballast bag setup over the winter.

I carry a ton of extra weight due to it just being my wife abs two small kids 90% of the time. I have the measurement for the custom rear bags where you will have to pull the bins.
    2021 Mojo

11 -12 inches should be plenty deep for life jackets. That is the main reason why I’m getting them. I need a place to put my wet life jacket as soon as I get out of the water.
    My old Tige had a huge locker in the back for things like that a d I would hate not having it here.
    Any suggestions?

They not very wide. I want to say 14-16” wide. So a jacket won’t lay flat there. The tray over the motor is wide enough for a jacket to lay flat but is only deep enough for 1 Costco jacket or 2 of our comp vests. Plus side is it heats it up in the cooler months.
    2021 Mojo

Mojo bins must be smaller than the ones in my Makai. We put 2-3 life jackets and ski ropes in one side, and I have an anchor, rope and 2 more jackets in other side. I will measure them tomorrow. I hardly ever put anything in the middle bin over engine because it's just enough of a pain to get to with having to open both side compartments first.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

[mention]sleek98 [/mention] [mention]HFarr [/mention] I think the only way to settled this one is with some pics.

I do agree that over the engine tray is a pain to use. I only intent to use it for ropes because we only get them out once

Had 3 vests, anchor and 100' of rope in one side

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub