Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I do not have this installed.
    My 2015 system is slow and doesn't have your issues.
    Check another thread. Guy did this to his Max and works great.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

So my issue with bags getting air in them continues. Adjusting the timer seemed to help
    But didn’t eliminate the issue. After 3 or so cycles there was a substantial amount of air in the bags.
    I going to have a chat with the dealer and most likely start working on auto venting.

My question why don’t the auto vents work in the Enzo Fatsac vent the air as intended? Especially since there are few in each bag.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    So my issue with bags getting air in them continues. Adjusting the timer seemed to help
    But didn’t eliminate the issue. After 3 or so cycles there was a substantial amount of air in the bags.
    I going to have a chat with the dealer and most likely start working on auto venting.

My question why don’t the auto vents work in the Enzo Fatsac vent the air as intended? Especially since there are few in each bag.

Any ideas?

Have you confirmed that they have those auto vents?
    The ones I have seen have the kind you have to unscrew to vent.
    2020 Supra SA

2 things guys:

1) It is NOT a weight sensor...but a sensor on 2019 or newer that detects waterflow coming through the overflow(overflow is bottom of the bag). It resets the computer with a little red dot....nothing to do with weight...has to do with pressure\water flowing through the overflow.

2) Those little diaphragms - Those come on both stock bags and WM upgrade bags....they let air out slowly throughout the day....but 2 pumps on G6 won't vent them quick enough...they help more throughout the day!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    Have you confirmed that they have those auto vents?
    The ones I have seen have the kind you have to unscrew to vent.
    I do have the automatic vent caps shown before and then manual air vent cap.
    There seem to be no air coming out of the automatic vent caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    I do have the automatic vent caps shown before and then manual air vent cap.
    There seem to be no air coming out of the automatic vent caps.

I have all of my parts to upgrade my Makai to the WM 1345s in the rear and I am putting a top vent on the bags that ties into the over flow as Haknslash has done in the link below. I have pulled my rear trays (for sale soon LOL) out of my Makai as I have to burp the bags every time and getting to the fitting was a pain with them in there. I am also going to be putting check valves in all 4 of my overflow lines as this will help minimize air pulled back in to the system and help to fully drain the bags as mine are never completely empty and usually hold 50ish lbs of water. Check out Haks thread here and it might help you out.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....nting-tutorial
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead