Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I feel like when the vent line was ontop of my 2017 it let the air out first before overflowing with water. Seemed to require less burping...but I think the sensor setup on the bottom is for the following reasons:

1) G6 has 2 pumps per bag and you will overflow without it keeping up with a single hose.
    2) The sensor needs to detect water....not sure if there is an issue with air pressure too.

Either way a small inconvenience....it would be cool if they had a quick release check valve like Sumo does! - https://www.wakemakers.com/straight-line-link-cap.html
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Do you think that the burping need will eventually go away after sever cycles?

One other think I found strand is that when I hit the Go Home preset only right and center emptied out. I had to manually switch left to empty.
    Perhaps there is a glitch or something is not right. That is why I was asking for a procedure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    The 7" screen on Moombas with a 2019 and newer introduces a sensor into the computer though.

When it detects the bags are full with the pressure sensor(from the bottom of the bag), it will immediately bump from 70% to 100% and have a little red dot next to the 100.

The problem I find with this is that you need to burp the air from your bags and then refill it a few times to fill back up. The diaphragms will help with this throuhgout the day of letting air out slowly....but usually need to burp both sides at the first fill and manually flip the toggle switch a few times to full fill again as the computer shows 100%.
    This is the first time I've ever heard of a weight sensor on the bottom of the bag. Are you certain about this? How and where is the weight sensor wiring to? Do you instead mean the clip-on water detection sensor thats on the top of the vent line?

I have pulled my stock bags out of my boat and I did not see any wiring or module or anything like that. Can you describe this further?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

This is a first time I hear of weight sensors. It’s a great idea but …

This afternoon I took her out again and once again I had to burp both rear bags. Still Tom of air coming out. To be honest this is quite frustrating. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    I have the new 21 mojo as well but unfortunately i have to vent the bags everytime. I would approximate when they fill they are 10% air everytime. I vent them and then toggle the switch to fill again.
    Same issue with my 21 Craze. I get a lot of air and have to burp them and then use the toggle a few times to top off. Drives me crazy!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Same issue with my 21 Craze. I get a lot of air and have to burp them and then use the toggle a few times to top off. Drives me crazy!
    Thank you for sharing. At least I know that I’m not going completely crazy. There is gotta be a way to eliminate that. I have two friends with Supra’s and they have non of these issues.
    Would the extra timer on empty have something to do with it?
    Just think, if the pump is running dry and crating vacuum then it’s going to draw air in.

My plan is to zero out the extra timer tomorrow and then see what happens.

So today I had a chance to test my theory about over emptying ballast bags.

First of all the dual pump G6 upgraded Valleyside up from factory comes with six minutes and 30 seconds timer. I have confirmed that this is the time that you need to use. Any less And your ballast won’t be filled all the way.

So now back to over emptying ballast bags. Since there is no sensor such as overflow, or pressure I could tell you that the bag is totally empty the only way that the system can tell it’s bye running until the time runs out.
    Once I change the extra time or to zero and empty out all ballast all pumps was shut off without running on empty.
    I drove for a couple minutes and then I filled them back out to full and there was almost no air in the bags.
    Hopefully this will do the trick.
    I will keep you guys posted.

Add check valves to the vent lines.
    It will pancake the bags flat and remove all water but won't allow air back in through the vent line.

Think deflating an air matress, but filled with water. You will fill completely and burp bags once. After that, the check valve will keep air from getting back in
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Add check valves to the vent lines.
    It will pancake the bags flat and remove all water but won't allow air back in through the vent line.

Think deflating an air matress, but filled with water. You will fill completely and burp bags once. After that, the check valve will keep air from getting back in
    [mention]Holdmybeer [/mention] that is an excellent idea. That is precisely what my thinking was. Have you applied this solution? Do you have any pictures of the installation?

Is this the valve you had in mind?