Question Flow 3.0 problems

I have a new 2021 Kaiyen with the flow of 3.0 system. When I am setting up the wave for the regular side, I get a great clean wave. I ride goofy, and I've been able to dial that wave in to be great as well, although regrettably not as nice as the regular side. The problem I am having is that often the goofy side gets completely washed out from one ride to the next. Almost as if flow 3.0 is not engaged at all. The only thing I've been able to do to get it to work again is to shut off the boat, turn off the battery switch, then turn it back on again. I have tried switching from regular to neutral back to goofy on the toggle switch, and sometimes that works, but usually it doesn't. Super frustrating. Less than 20 hours on the boat. Anyone experience these issues and no how to fix them?

Wake9 said something about the sensors that allow the flow3 to engage being poorly placed in his boat. May read up and reach out to him.
    2020 Supra SA

I have had the same issue with the goofy side. It is much harder to dial in, but I noticed we had the port side tab stuck at 24, until I flipped it from goofy to regular then back. it seemed to work 60% of the time. Luckily we dont have any goofy riders, just had a friend visiting that rides goofy so its not the end of the world. But something I want to figure out.
    2021 Mojo

When you say flow 3.0 doesn’t engage what exactly do you mean? The surf plate is not engaging? The smaller tab not engaging? The smaller tab (what makes it “3.0”) works automatically based off your draft sensor, the heavier the boat the more it extends. You may need to recalibrate or adjust the inclinometer.... download inclinometer app and put it on the floor just forward of the t-handle access. Go into the settings and adjust the pitch and roll. The issue the wake 9 guy found was that his draft sensor was mounted too high which gave the system bad info. I’d highly recommend going to wake9.com and reading the 2 articles he wrote about the system and how it works!
    Last edited by Vanfamkaiyen; 07-14-2021 at 11:11 AM.
    2013 Malibu VLX
    2021 Kaiyen
    2022 Supra SA (coming soon)

I have noticed on flow 2 that i have to increase my speed a bit on the goofy side. Are you sure this isn't your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyen21 View Post
    I have a new 2021 Kaiyen with the flow of 3.0 system. When I am setting up the wave for the regular side, I get a great clean wave. I ride goofy, and I've been able to dial that wave in to be great as well, although regrettably not as nice as the regular side. The problem I am having is that often the goofy side gets completely washed out from one ride to the next. Almost as if flow 3.0 is not engaged at all. The only thing I've been able to do to get it to work again is to shut off the boat, turn off the battery switch, then turn it back on again. I have tried switching from regular to neutral back to goofy on the toggle switch, and sometimes that works, but usually it doesn't. Super frustrating. Less than 20 hours on the boat. Anyone experience these issues and no how to fix them?
    I have 2021 mojo with flow 3 and I’m running into similar issues. The flow 2.0 recommendation don’t seem to work at all. The factory setting give a good wake on a goofy side but I struggle with the regular side.
    I have tried all that wake 9 had to say with no improvement.
    I have watched all of his videos when flow 3 came out, including the one with green mojo on YouTube, and still cannot get it to work right. I PM him and hope to hear back.
    What are your presets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk