Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Thanks all! I requested that my selection be changed to the general use 16.5" pitch. I'll need to get a spare anyway so we'll see how it goes, I can always pick up the 15" pitch or another size from ACME. Glad I caught this, feel like I would have been very disappointed.
    There you go. Ya that might have been a bummer. You will love the 450 and in the Mojo it is a beast. When is your build date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

September is all I know… just hoping to get the break in hours done so w we’re all set for next season.

2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

September is all I know… just hoping to get the break in hours done so w we’re all set for next season.

O sweet! Ya we knocked ours out in a single 3 day weekend. Picked the boat up on a Friday morning did half the break in that day, the other half on Saturday and had 18 hours on it by the end of the day Sunday. We dropped it back off at the dealer that Tuesday for the first service LOL. For us the break in was a ton of fun as it is great time to learn a lot about the boat. If I get time I will throw my 2847 on the boat and let you know how it does.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Before I got banned on facebook earlier I had thoughts of selling mine and ordering a 22.. This time around I would probably go makai because why not however if going mojo again

1. A3 tower with Sewlong Bimini not factory.
    My factory Bimini is actually already trashed lol
    Do you know which Sewlong Bimini fits the Mojo? I don't see one for a Moomba tower on their website. There's a universal FCT v2 shown on their website, but I can't find it in the "store" portion of their site. We're about ready to buy our first boat, and the Moomba is my top choice so far, except I just can't get past how small the bimini is. I really want to find an aftermarket option that is larger, or else this may be a deal-breaker for my family.
    Last edited by jderb; 09-04-2021 at 09:38 AM.

So it looks like our Mojo will start production on Monday 9/27. My brother and I will be flying down to do the tour of SC and BoatMate and spend a few days in Nashville. The 2013 Mojo just sold yesterday... I'm already missing it but super excited about the '22. Hopefully we can get a few hours on it before winter!
    2022 Moomba Mojo

So it looks like our Mojo will start production on Monday 9/27. My brother and I will be flying down to do the tour of SC and BoatMate and spend a few days in Nashville. The 2013 Mojo just sold yesterday... I'm already missing it but super excited about the '22. Hopefully we can get a few hours on it before winter!
    Congrats, the SC tour is cool.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Well. I had a great factory tour a couple weeks ago and had a chance to see our boat heading off to lake test. We also took the opportunity to tour Boat Mate as it was right next door. Great opportunities I'd recommend to anyone. I also just got a call and some photos from our dealer as the boat has just arrived! Hoping to get a few hours on her before the cold sets in.

IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4208.jpg
    IMG_8551.jpg

Last edited by uniwarking; 10-12-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Well. I had a great factory tour a couple weeks ago and had a chance to see our boat heading off to lake test. We also took the opportunity to tour Boat Mate as it was right next door. Great opportunities I'd recommend to anyone. I also just got a call and some photos from our dealer as the boat has just arrived! Hoping to get a few hours on her before the cold sets in.

IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4208.jpg
    IMG_8551.jpg

Hell yeah, congrats, now go get her wet.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4208.jpg
    IMG_8551.jpg

Beautiful boat! Looks like you chose lots of nice options. Pro tower, surf pipe, flow 3.0, 18” wheels, trailer transom steps….my hands are getting tired from typing lol!
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Most importantly though....Chill Tech (or whatever Moomba calls it) looks good. I like the solid color with offset piping.

Good looking boat. Get that thing on the water!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow