Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I bought a bungee only swim platform cover off the internet. It was fairly cheap at $89 or $99. It is holding up great being wet, stepped on with shoes, and trailering. IT doesn't flap in the wind and is super easy on/off. It was only available in black and my factory cover is gray, so that sucks.

If Evolution can build you both and have them delivered around the same time as you boat, I say go that route. They will match and be quality.

As far as racks....can you delete them completely and get a credit? I like the PTM or Skylock ones way more then the Tritons. However, I don't think you would have to always swing the boards in the boat since the Tritons store them vertically, and not sticking out.

Also, Chill tech is not a coating. It is a process included when the fabric is made.
    SPRADLING FRESCO COOL TOUCH MARINE VINYL is the actual product. SC calls it Chill Tech and Natique calls it something else, etc.
    Last edited by Holdmybeer; 07-30-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Hopefully your dealer has samples of the dark graphite chill tech, it’s much lighter than what the builder indicates.

Builder shows it as nearly black and it’s more a medium Gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Ok. So, my dealer requested an earlier build slot (from January) and now somehow he was able to land a slot in September. He also offered a very fair trade value so I’m feeling pretty good about that. Now the only problem is making decisions… and not knowing for sure what all the ‘22 changes will be or look like. And, it sounds as though I have very little time to make changes.

I believe chill tech is an option but only on dark graphite with a color welt (green in my case). I do like the idea of the chill tech but I am a little concerned about the single color and welt option as it feels like that will look a little bland… and I’m worried about the longevity if the tech is really just a coating. Here is the original interior I was looking at with dark/light/black/green combo.

I think the flip up seats are a no brainer for us should they be available.

I also heard there may be an extended Bimini option but I’d really like to see it before I commit.

I think I’m going with the pro tower, zero off GPS and maps, 18” wheels and torsion axle… basically planning to select every available option at this time besides the electric/hydraulic brakes. We may not end up using the bins or filler cushion but who knows.

Im also still really torn on the triton racks due to visibility. I’m not sure I want bungee racks though either so I’m not sure what to do here.

I need to make some calls and see if I can get a custom cover in time or if I’ll need to end up buying a factory cover and custom.

Any feedback on the factory swim platform cover? I had evolution make one for my ‘13 and it’s great.

Thanks for all the continued advice!

That is awesome news and exciting!!

Check all the boxes LOL.......... Seriously all of them.

For the Bimini Extender I believe when the Pro Edge Tower was on the Supras they might have had one but don't quote me on that. I am sure some of the other guys can verify that.

If you plan to add ballast skip the bins and save $700.

I love the Triton Racks but if you don't get them then skip the bungee racks and go after market with Skylon or PTM.

When we bought our 2019 they didn't offer a platform cover so I ordered one from Cory at Evolution and it is great.

I have both the factory cover and the Outer Armor and the Outer Armor is far superior.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Ok. So, my dealer requested an earlier build slot (from January) and now somehow he was able to land a slot in September. He also offered a very fair trade value so I’m feeling pretty good about that. Now the only problem is making decisions… and not knowing for sure what all the ‘22 changes will be or look like. And, it sounds as though I have very little time to make changes.

I believe chill tech is an option but only on dark graphite with a color welt (green in my case). I do like the idea of the chill tech but I am a little concerned about the single color and welt option as it feels like that will look a little bland… and I’m worried about the longevity if the tech is really just a coating. Here is the original interior I was looking at with dark/light/black/green combo.

I think the flip up seats are a no brainer for us should they be available.

I also heard there may be an extended Bimini option but I’d really like to see it before I commit.

I think I’m going with the pro tower, zero off GPS and maps, 18” wheels and torsion axle… basically planning to select every available option at this time besides the electric/hydraulic brakes. We may not end up using the bins or filler cushion but who knows.

Im also still really torn on the triton racks due to visibility. I’m not sure I want bungee racks though either so I’m not sure what to do here.

I need to make some calls and see if I can get a custom cover in time or if I’ll need to end up buying a factory cover and custom.

Any feedback on the factory swim platform cover? I had evolution make one for my ‘13 and it’s great.

Thanks for all the continued advice!

I love my platform cover from evolution. Fabulous investment and looks great!

I believe chill tech is an option but only on dark graphite with a color welt (green in my case). I do like the idea of the chill tech but I am a little concerned about the single color and welt option as it feels like that will look a little blandÂ… and IÂ’m worried about the longevity if the tech is really just a coating. Here is the original interior I was looking at with dark/light/black/green combo.

You are correct, single color and welt dark graphite will look bland! Larry is right, dark graphite color is totally different in person than web.
    My 2017 orange/orange silver interior looks great lots of bling. My 2022 SA (dark graphite, light graphite interior, black accent) looks bland and needs some pop. I do believe I will like the chill Tech and thought my green deck would add some blink to interior but not so.

Default Questions - New Moomba Mojo Options

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    You are correct, single color and welt dark graphite will look bland! Larry is right, dark graphite color is totally different in person than web.
    My 2017 orange/orange silver interior looks great lots of bling. My 2022 SA (dark graphite, light graphite interior, black accent) looks bland and needs some pop. I do believe I will like the chill Tech and thought my green deck would add some blink to interior but not so.
    Any new gatorstep colors, A 3 color with green is needed.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 07-30-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

You getting thrusters on the Mojo? Is it an option yet?

Larry needs to meet his quota for the month!!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by holdmybeer View Post
    you getting thrusters on the mojo? Is it an option yet?

Larry needs to meet his quota for the month!!
    LMAO! True story, it is the end of the month.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    LMAO! True story, it is the end of the month.
    TH……, I just can’t do it

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan