Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Exactly this...the people who bought their boat from the dealer are going to get priority service and you are going to go to the back of the line and that is just the way it is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    I don't think they would flat out not work on it, I think it was more of a your going to the end of the line and we will get to it when we can since there is not much money in warranty work without the profit from the sale of the boat. Luckily I have not had any issues where I need to have taken mine in yet, just had them do the normal 1st service then I hope they never have to see the boat again.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Ok. So, I've really made a decision here... finally. Thank you all for your input so far. I put in a deposit today on a 2022 Moomba Mojo. The dealer here in state has been great to work with so far and is providing a decent discount and reasonable prep fees. I have a rough build sheet that we can tweak as the build date nears and 2022 options are revealed. The even included ceramic coat and a few other perks. I did finally get a lead on a Supra SL but the dealer offered virtually no discount, hefty prep fees plus they are so far away that service would have been a problem. In the end, I think the 22 Mojo will meet our needs as we've been very happy with our '13 Mojo.

I may have some more option / aftermarket questions as more info as things move forward. Thanks again!

Now... I just need to enjoy what is left of the summer and get the '13 sold! Profile shot of the metal flake/intense green scheme below.

2022Mojo.jpg
    Last edited by uniwarking; 07-16-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Ok. So, I've really made a decision here... finally. Thank you all for your input so far. I put in a deposit today on a 2022 Moomba Mojo. The dealer here in state has been great to work with so far and is providing a decent discount and reasonable prep fees. I have a rough build sheet that we can tweak as the build date nears and 2022 options are revealed. The even included ceramic coat and a few other perks. I did finally get a lead on a Supra SL but the dealer offered virtually no discount, hefty prep fees plus they are so far away that service would have been a problem. In the end, I think the 22 Mojo will meet our needs as we've been very happy with our '13 Mojo.

I may have some more option / aftermarket questions as more info as things move forward. Thanks again!

Now... I just need to enjoy what is left of the summer and get the '13 sold! Profile shot of the metal flake/intense green scheme below.

2022Mojo.jpg
    Congrats the new black/green flake and intense green is going to be popular this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

We've wanted the intense green & black since we bought our '13. That scheme was in all the advertisements. We bought ours from leftover dealer inventory so we didn't have that option last time around. It's funny as I'm reading other people post similar stories to mine.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Torsion suspension is really nice and also allows you to use a tire ramp to change tires super easy.

18” are nitro 420s 255/55/18 XL’s, good tires.

They handle and track better than the 15’s

Heads up, starting this year, boatmate 15’s are the smallest tires I have ever seen on a trailer.

My 2018 Boatmate had 225/75/15 road kings, 2021 boatmate uses 205/75/15 road kings and they are pencil thin.

Yeah, my '13 Mojo has the 205's, 20575R14. I've been running D spec tires, first Kuhmo's and now the GoodYear Endurance. The stock tires didn't hold up well at all. I think I'll opt for the 18's but I'm not 100% sure yet. We do tow a lot.

I assume you meant Nitto tires. I was just checking the Nitto site and didn't see 420's on there anymore in anything smaller than 20"... however I do see 421Q's in 255/55R18 109V XL with a load rating of 2271 so I'm hoping that is what they're putting on the boatmate trailers now. These would have a better load/speed rating than even the 205 Goodyear Endurance tires.

Can anyone who has taken recent delivery of a Moomba with 18" wheels verify what tires are coming installed on them? Thanks!

https://www.nittotire.com/passenger-...ruck-suv-tire/
    https://www.nittotire.com/passenger-...ire/#pdp-intro
    Last edited by uniwarking; 07-18-2021 at 11:53 AM.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Yes Nitto 420S 255/55/18 XL 2271 is what boatmate has used for years including 2021.

Perhaps the 420s are discontinued and replaced by the 420v?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Yes Nitto 420S 255/55/18 XL 2271 is what boatmate has used for years including 2021.

Perhaps the 420s are discontinued and replaced by the 420v?

Fingers crossed, on paper they look like a superior tire.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

I had 420’s on my truck....once. Maybe they’re ok for a trailer but they don’t last for crap as a DD tire on my F150. They were loud too which is an annoyance of mine in vehicles. Killer looking tread pattern though!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Hey all... I have a couple more questions

1) What is the overall height of the mojo on the trailer? I assume there is some height difference between the A3 and Pro... I'm leaning Pro but just verifying things. Our building door is 12', when we built it I was assuming we were future proof for tower up storage but I wanted to see if either tower would be a problem here. I have read on here that the Pro does fold down lower but I'd prefer to just leave it up.

2) GPS Zero Off & Mapping - I'd initially ticked these assuming they have to be better than what I currently have with the 2013 Mojo & paddle wheel but I've read quite a few varying opinions. We tow a lot and run on both lakes and rivers. We surf, wakeboard, ski, tube, kneeboard and pleasure cruise... we use the cruise for all of this. The only time I really notice speed issues is when turning with a tube, assume this is because the paddle wheel is towards the left of the boat and not near enough to center. I'm sure the paddle wheel isn't 100% accurate especially with age. I'm really not sure these two options are worth the $1,200 price tag. The maps would be nice but we also have google maps on our phones. Thoughts here?

Thanks!
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Hey all... I have a couple more questions

1) What is the overall height of the mojo on the trailer? I assume there is some height difference between the A3 and Pro... I'm leaning Pro but just verifying things. Our building door is 12', when we built it I was assuming we were future proof for tower up storage but I wanted to see if either tower would be a problem here. I have read on here that the Pro does fold down lower but I'd prefer to just leave it up.

Thanks!

I have 12' ceilings in my shop and the pro tower can be up with plenty of clearance. It just barely doesnt clear the door with the tower up and the door is a 10' door. I didnt upgrade the wheels or tires from the standards.
    2021 Mojo