Default 2014 Mojo - Wake Shaper - Surf Mode

Hey there, has anyone tried the Surf Mode (2 suck gates) on their boat at all? Just wondering if anyone's tried it and noticed a wave difference compared to the others (height, length, push). I currently use a Nauticurl, that I think I have pretty dialed in right now but am always looking for a better surf wave...

I'm surfing with 1100's in the rear, 750 up front and about 700 pounds of lead...

Just wondering how everyone else's wave is on th2 2013/14 generation Moomba's and looking to compare products...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

I run a 2013 Mojo, added the manual Flow system which I assume you also have. I've got the 1000's in the rear, 650 IBS and run an 800 lb sack when our load is light. Flow is set to lowest (3rd) position. The surf wave is great... in fact better than some of the other newer Axis, Maulibu and Nautique boats I've been on... not saying those other boats had the waves dialed in like we do. I've not tried any shapers but I've often thought of adding something to the manual flow tab to get it to bite in more,
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

I briefly tried using 2 suckgates without lowering the ballast as is recommended with Surf Mode and could not get up to speed. I guess I'll have to try it the correct way and see what happens.

I have 1100 sacs in the rear lockers, 650 IBS and about 200 on each side under the seats, behind the batteries and on the opposite side of the boat. We've had great luck with out suck gate the past 4 years. This year I decided to get the nauticurl flex and added a couple of hundred lbs to each side of the boat and things have not been good. I mean complete unsurfable wave. I'm going to go back to what works by removing the extra weight and going back to the suck gate. Then I'll try and make the nauticurl work and then add the extra weight. Hopefully I can figure out where I messed up.

Additionally, last year someone posted about getting some bubble levels to help you match determine your pitch and roll when you get your best wave. we did this last year and this has helped a lot as well.

Constanza, I'm gonna PM you and maybe we can chat by phone about our experiences. uniwarking, you want in on this?
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo