Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks guys! Now you've got me worried. I pick up my '06 LSV this weekend and have a six hour trip back home with it. I have the full cover for it and do not want to tow it at highways speeds with the cover on for fear of burning the gelcoat. I'm thinking the cushions will be riding shotgun with me in the truck

I always put the cushions in the back of the truck. I lay out a poncho in the back of my Tahoe and place the cushions vertically next to each other. There is still enough room for two coolers of beer next to them and my truck is just a two door.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Luckily, my wife was driving behind me and saw it fly out. It was the small one that covers the cooler. This was the first time that I have towed behind my Honda Pilot, and I am going to have to do something with the rear suspension. I think that a contributing factor was that the back of the pilot (and hence the nose of the 2003 Mobius LSV) was way down. The wind coming in at that angle pbobably caused some turbulence issues that would not exist otherwise.

Also make sure to get the right tongue for your hitch receiver. A lot of them are "flipable", either 2" down, or 1" up - I had mine installed in the lower position, and at the last Jambo - I bottomed out on the steep ramp, I reversed it, and no problems now... amazing what a 3" change will do!

-Joe

I have problems keeping the cushion over my cooler in my 06 Outback V staying on while towing. My dealer actually lost the cushion on the Interstate while towing back from the test drive. They had to rob one from another boat. Luckily I havent lost it yet but it has come off while towing but stayed in the boat.

Lost the cooler cushion from my 06 outback v the first weekend I towed on the interstate without the walkthrough glass. Recovered it with only a slight scuff and store it in the back when towing now.