Default MobiusV Front Playpen Storage Nets

Here's one for you other MobiusV guys out there.

I used to have EZ Net storage on the bottom side of my rear covers for things like flip flops, football, frisbee, whatever. Problem is they would weigh down too much and started stripping out the mounts for the gas struts as well as wear out the struts themselves. Never wanted to stay open. Plus whatever was in there would always be in the way when I'm trying to max out the rear ballast.

I moved the EZ Nets to the front playpen area to basically work as flexible barriers. I keep my extra ballast bags and pump up there and now whatever other crap we want to throw in. No more worries about stuff sliding down into the basement locker anymore either - this would happen a lot, especially in rough water. And when I'm maxing out the gravity games bag in the basement the nets will just stretch out of the way.

I'm pretty sure the XLV's had a wall to keep the compartments separate from the basement but not the MobiusV. Now that weird kind of waste of space is actually usable again.

Yer welcome.
    Last edited by bergermaister; 07-06-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

yep, I haz walls... but I could do nets on the bottom of my big playpen lid. but I don't think I will. with boards in that locker, I'm using all the space. with ballast, it's just skeezy.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com