Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

We'd really love to see a live PWT event in person.
    Anyway, here is Zandar's contributions to the htread. Last trick is TS backroll to revert. He's 11 riding a 134 Murray Pro board. Thanks for watching!
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Got the bearings fixed but not without its challenges. Parts house gave me the wrong outer races and they are a two hour round trip. Also the wear sleeve on one of the spindles was heavily grooves and worn and they are a pain to take off and reinstall. After those two things it went pretty quick. I need feel confident tightening the spindle nut on bearings however. I guess we will see how it goes tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

This is what makes the 3 hour drive worth it. When there's no wind, it's this all day long.

First time out with the floating mat. What a pain in the ass to bring along. We left it anchored off the beach. Got stolen the second night. I was kinda ticked but at the same time kinda glad I didn't have to roll the stupid thing back up and haul it home...

We experimented with more equal ballast in the rear and adjusting the suck gate. The surf wave wasn't as steep, it actually got kind of fat. But had a ton of push a lots of room to play. My daughter is 5'10" for reference.

Still learning the foil. No near death ejections this time. Even got a little slack in the line on a few rides.

And finally when you get all cocky and bet dad can't throw you off the 3 person tube when you're riding solo.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    This is what makes the 3 hour drive worth it. When there's no wind, it's this all day long.

First time out with the floating mat. What a pain in the ass to bring along. We left it anchored off the beach. Got stolen the second night. I was kinda ticked but at the same time kinda glad I didn't have to roll the stupid thing back up and haul it home...

We experimented with more equal ballast in the rear and adjusting the suck gate. The surf wave wasn't as steep, it actually got kind of fat. But had a ton of push a lots of room to play. My daughter is 5'10" for reference.

Still learning the foil. No near death ejections this time. Even got a little slack in the line on a few rides.

And finally when you get all cocky and bet dad can't throw you off the 3 person tube when you're riding solo.

Heck Yeah on the Tube dump! I will have to post some of the air and rolls I dole out to my kids all the time too when they get cocky and tell me I can't shake them off.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Sucks on your lillypad getting stolen, but yeah they can be a pain to tote around. I put mine on top of the Bimini and tower when on the water. When I strap it to my swim platform, the ends drag in the water and pull at it.

2021 Moomba Makai

Tried to do the double surf wave and surf between them but it was a little harder than imagined to get the boats lined up at the same speed. Only messed around for a pass or 2 before saying better quit while ahead.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Two weekends in a row the storms ran us off the water, which is very odd for July. Still had some fun and started teaching my nephew how to drive. He’s hooked now I think

2021 Makai

We made it to table rock and all wheel bearings stayed intact and leak free. We did however roast the left rear brake while going down a pretty steep hill in the Ozarks. Saw smoke pouring out from fender on the trailer in my mirror and luckily there was a parking lot right there I was able to pull into. Got out and could smell it! Pulled the wheel off and the hub and wheel seal all looked good but the rotor was blue from heat. The outside of the rotor was about half as thick as the inside. The wheel
    And hub spun freely and easily so it doesn’t seem like the caliper was locked up. I’m going the hubbed rotor replaced before we head home though.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

We did some double riding too. Both my son's got up on the same wave today and rode it. They tried a couple of times to pass around each other, but one of them always lost the wave. Gonna try some more. I think they will get it.

2021 Moomba Makai

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    We did some double riding too. Both my son's got up on the same wave today and rode it. They tried a couple of times to pass around each other, but one of them always lost the wave. Gonna try some more. I think they will get it.

That’s awesome!!

2017 Supra SA