Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Sun doesn't set until after 9pm...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Depends where you are within your time zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Depends where you are within your time zone.

Well what do you know I guess we do get longer evenings in the North!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Well what do you know I guess we do get longer evenings in the North!

West side of your time zone helps too.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Default July Pics and Vids

Sun doesn't set until after 9pm...

I’m not sure what they use as “sunset” my iPhone weather app says 8:47pm today as sunset. But if you count until you can’t see the sun any longer it’s probably much longer

Might try this next time, I tried the be super polite and helpful route as it usually is your best chance of getting just a warning however they didn’t hold anything back. So next time going to be “I don’t recall who was surfing” “I don’t know what time it is I’d say 45mins after sunset” “I don’t think anyone on board has drank a drop” “nah I’d rather not blow”

I’m not sure you can even make someone blow unless they are driving a vehicle or they have cause to think you are drunk??
    Gotta talk to my sheriff and lawyer friends haha

Also the local sheriff at the station had a run in with them on his pontoon and when he told them he was a local sheriff they said it was “irrelevant” In a not so nice manner

Also since I’ve derailed the picture thread of a picture of the 5% tint just at 8:50
    Last edited by Josh828; 07-06-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    I’m not sure what they use as “sunset” my iPhone weather app says 8:47pm today as sunset. But if you count until you can’t see the sun any longer it’s probably much longer

Might try this next time, I tried the be super polite and helpful route as it usually is your best chance of getting just a warning however they didn’t hold anything back. So next time going to be “I don’t recall who was surfing” “I don’t know what time it is I’d say 45mins after sunset” “I don’t think anyone on board has drank a drop” “nah I’d rather not blow”

I’m not sure you can even make someone blow unless they are driving a vehicle or they have cause to think you are drunk??
    Gotta talk to my sheriff and lawyer friends haha

Also the local sheriff at the station had a run in with them on his pontoon and when he told them he was a local sheriff they said it was “irrelevant” In a not so nice manner
    “Sunset” is the actual “Sunset Time” on your phone not the “Last Light”. Here in Tx tow sports are “allowed” 30 min before sunrise to 30 mins after sunset which is easy to remember as it is the same a shooting time for hunting regulations.

Next time you can either be polite again or just tell them you don’t feel comfortable answering any questions and take whatever tickets they have to give you. Also I don’t think they can ever make you blow you just have to be willing to take the punishment that comes along with refusing to blow

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    “Sunset” is the actual “Sunset Time” on your phone not the “Last Light”. Here in Tx tow sports are “allowed” 30 min before sunrise to 30 mins after sunset which is easy to remember as it is the same a shooting time for hunting regulations.

Next time you can either be polite again or just tell them you don’t feel comfortable answering any questions and take whatever tickets they have to give you. Also I don’t think they can ever make you blow you just have to be willing to take the punishment that comes along with refusing to blow

Appreciate it! They would rather ticket than educate lol but seems like we got the full extent of the law anyways so if it’s the same DNR will probably go the refusal route although that’s not me at all..

Also really during all of this there was one prick, one young cop actually writing the tickets however he was instructed by the prick. And the other 4 just kinda kept their distance. So really I had one bad experience shouldn’t say they are all pricks hopefully run into some more cheerful and helpful officers from now on
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Water was coming in faster than I could pump it out.

I had to choose between letting my boat sink vs making a panic run to the dock (I was within sight of it).

Only down for about a week.
    Dang. Scary sh!t right there.

2018 Supra SL400

Norris was a good time over the holiday weekend. The Supra SL does not disappoint.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Dang. Scary sh!t right there.

Yeah it had completely filled the bilge and was starting to be visible on the floor level.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2018 Supra SL400