Default Go Home Leveling

Anyone have insights as to how this works? I set the Amp preset to go home, then it sets cruise on for 25mph. I thought that it used all 3 plates to keep the bow lower and keep roll even. I'm not seeing the side plate usages register. Maybe not enough roll to make them activate?
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman10 View Post
    Anyone have insights as to how this works? I set the Amp preset to go home, then it sets cruise on for 25mph. I thought that it used all 3 plates to keep the bow lower and keep roll even. I'm not seeing the side plate usages register. Maybe not enough roll to make them activate?
    When you click the Autowake Preset to "Go Home Leveling" do you have Autowake "ON"? I use it all the time and it uses all the plates for launch control then retracts the center to 25% and uses the port and starboard plates to level the roll of the boat. I notice the plates being used just based on who is sitting on which side of the boat.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

That is correct. You need to turn Autowake ON after you select the Go Home Leveling preset.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Got it, that's what I must have been missing. Will do it on the next run out. Thanks!
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)

I will say that sometimes if I have the Go Home preset active and Autowake on and am not at the set cruise speed the plates will extend and retract randomly. If I am at the set cruise speed they will hold or adjust slightly.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by cozilla View Post
    I will say that sometimes if I have the Go Home preset active and Autowake on and am not at the set cruise speed the plates will extend and retract randomly. If I am at the set cruise speed they will hold or adjust slightly.
    Yes there is a point or speed where the center plate retracts to 25% and the flow plates retract to 0 and then deploy to wherever they need to be at to level the boat side to side. I am not sure at what speed it is or what % of the set cruise speed it is at but if you are bouncing around that point it will deploy and retract the center plate from 25 to 100.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead