Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

As they mentioned. Having dual filling caps is a huge blessing in disguise.

Was just a big hit because the truck is 32 gal and the boat 65 (I believe) and they were both close to empty

I try to space it out when I can. Regardless it’s all worth it to us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can finally add to the pictures thread. Our boat was finished at the factory Tuesday and our dealer had it ready to go Friday. 20210702_155618.jpg20210702_185112.jpgPXL_20210704_201800161.jpg20210702_195901.jpg
    2021 Craz
    78 SJ Taylor Jet Boat
    94 SeaDoo
    2008 19SS Crownline- Traded

Quote Originally Posted by got2skigrl View Post
    I can finally add to the pictures thread. Our boat was finished at the factory Tuesday and our dealer had it ready to go Friday. 20210702_155618.jpg20210702_185112.jpgPXL_20210704_201800161.jpg20210702_195901.jpg
    Congrats!!!! Love the patriot theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

that's a great looking boat! We have a '21 Craz as well and have loved it.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by got2skigrl View Post
    Perfect timing to have that 'murica machine ready for the water! Congrats!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Wow! You go Captain America! All it's missing is a sheild! Perfect 4th of July boat.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Went to three different lakes over the weekend but the main story will be Friday night at my usual lake.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

I waited to long to edit the original post so here is the story haha

Went down after work with two friends, tried to surf and wave had great shape but no push. Frantically called friends and ate dinner at the marina waiting for them to arrive. My friend "Sam" had a few drinks with dinner and by the time we had about 5 friends arrive it was about 8:30pm. We went out surfing went amazingly and no issues. There was a bass fishing tournament however we idled around them and never saw them when we went back out surfing. We then swam around and floated well into about 10pm. Then my friend sam begs to surf just one last time on the way in. The lake is completely dead and we aren't but 1 cove over from the boat ramp. As we approach the no wake zone I signal for him to ride onto the swim deck. We then idle down to no wake well before the zone and idle on in. He grabs the truck keys and I drop him off at the dock nose end. Then 6 Wild life officers appear and rush down the dock to confront him. I circle back because at this point I'm sure nothing a friendly conversation can't fix. They claim they saw us wake surfing even though we were 1000yds out from shore. Also they claim they had multiple people report us. (this is hard to believe as in the drive in we saw zero other boats) Sam admits to wake surfing and we try to be as polite as possible. They are writing me a ticket for night skiing and I don't contest. Then they allow him to go get the truck, however he never comes back. Finally a officer comes back down the ramp with my truck keys saying I will have to go get the truck because they have taken Sam to JAIL..
    He admitted to them on the way he had some drinks at dinner however he was not driving the truck home only backing it down the ramp, blew a .10 before ever touching the truck thinking they just wanted to make sure he could back the truck safely. They put him in handcuffs and hauled him off with no wallet, phone or even shoes wearing a t shirt and wet swim trunks.
    They inform me where I can go and get him as if I do not he will spend the night in the drunk tank and hand me my $50 citation for night sking.
    Upon finally arriving at the sheriffs depo I go in and the actual sheriff was super friendly and thought the whole thing was stupid and we go through everything I need to release him. Then we have to wait two hours for them to get done interrogating sam before they finally release him at 1:30am. We got stopped at 10pm..
    He walks out with a $250 "manipulating a surf board while intoxicated" and also a $50 "sking after dark" ticket.
    right before he was released the main wild life officer who was well being a prick came out and I asked him if sam had said something rude to them and wanted to apologize if he had. The officer said "what? your friend was nothing but polite and cordial." At this point I had lost my patience and sarcastically said so all this is just standard procedure where I then got a lecture on all the other tickets he could have wrote.

I just wanted to share with the group about the dangers of night surfing and by gosh manipulating a surf board after a drink. It's worth noting sam passed the field sobriety test with flying colors and other than blowing over the limit you would have never known he had 1 drink much less the probably 3 he did have.

Real question is anyone see anything wrong with this story. I wouldn't have thought we both would have gotten "Night sking" tickets and I as the driver would have only gotten it.
    Another fun side note: the cops admitted they were very confused when we never stopped to turn around and pick him up but was sure they saw someone back there haha

Also this is a completely theoretical story and is not anything that happened or anything...
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

"completely theoretical" You have a very active imagination and WAY too much time on your hands bro. Anyway you don't get cuffed for blowing a .10 or have to do a FST if you're not behind the wheel. Maybe an 'appearing in public' charge but usually that's too trivial to mess with. duh...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

So we made our maiden voyage Saturday - yes finally. All good in the hood, had a great day.

That night at home I noticed a bit more water than usual in the basement locker. Pulled up on the hill to drain and sat there a good 15 minutes with a steady stream out the plug hole. Uh oh.... now what.

Upon further investigation this is what a ballast hose looks like after it gets a little old and maybe even brittle.

Glad it was only that and not something more serious as we're about to head out for 5 days!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...