Big SCREW up by me this past weekend. Friday afternoon I forgot to put plug in boat and before I realized it the boat took on quite a bit of water but was able to get it back on the trailer and water eventually drained out. I noticed the bilge wasn't working despite the boat filling up with water from the plug not being in. Boat had been idling in the No Wake zone by the marina for about 8-10 minutes before I realized the plug wasn't in. Put plug in and launched the boat again after all the water had drained out and boat ran fine the rest of the evening. Tied it up overnight at a friend's dock and it seemed to run fine the next morning, Saturday, but noticed the battery voltage was down around 10 instead of the normal 13-16 voltage range. Rode around the lake a couple of hours and it seemed to be fine, although voltage stayed around the 10-11 range. Tied up to the dock and left it overnight but Sunday morning noticed the swim platform was now under the water level and there was about 5-6 inches of standing water under the seats and the engine compartment / transom had several inches of water as well. I never filled up the rear side ballasts so I knew that wasn't the problem. Luckily I was able to get it back to the marina and back onto the trailer, but still not sure why the boat was taking on water on overnight. It was in the water about 40 hours total over the weekend and didn't seem to take on any water overnight on Friday or during the day on Saturday. Charged the batteries and they are working fine but bilge still not working. Bilge was working fine before this debacle started this past Friday afternoon. So obviously need to replace the bilge pump with a new one, but still not sure why boat was taking on water Saturday night/Sunday morning. Thanks for any recommendations or ideas why boat is now taking on water.