Default Indmar Raptor 400 oil system schematic

Does anyone have the schematic for the oil distribution system for the Raptor 400? I had one of the fittings crack on the high pressure side of the oil pump spraying oil all over the engine compartment, leading to a low oil warning as we were finishing our day on the lake. Fortunately we were already headed into the marina and were in the no wake zone. The aluminum fitting that has the plastic connector to retain the hoses cracked and needs to be replaced and I would like to know what part I am getting.

Thanks in advance!

Just to clarify, it appears to be one of the fittings that screws into the engine oil cooler.

Let me know if this link works. It should go to a google drive doc of the raptor engine parts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14i9...w?usp=drivesdk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

That is absolutely perfect, schwan! Thank you so much! It looks like I blew a single 1/2 MB x 1/2 Jiffy fitting, shooting oil all over the engine compartment and causing a really concerning end of day. Has anyone else had those fittings fail? Should I replace them all as a preventative measure?