Default Leaking Water While Surfing

I have an odd issue in my 2003 Mobius maybe someone can help me figure out. When cruising or wakeboarding I have no issue with this BTW. But when surfing I somehow seem to take on water somewhere, no its not something obvious like over the bow or anything spilling into the vents along the rear. But after about 15-20 minutes of surfing I need to run the bilge and it runs for like 20-30 seconds. Where could this be coming from as it only seems to happen when under a big load like surfing?
    ~2003 Moomba Mobius LSV

First thought is if you are not wakeboarding with full ballast but ARE surfing with full ballast - check the bags/fittings.

I've also noticed that any residual water in the boat from people getting in/out, jumping in, wet lifejackets, cooler draining into floor etc. will make its way to the back when we are loaded for surfing and riding nose high for extended periods.

A few seasons ago I also had a leaky water pump - higher RPM made for a faster drip. Only 15-20 min of surfing though - hmmmm.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

We had a small leak in the lake water hose in one of our boats after the cooling pump. Would leak minimal water until we put the engine under load and then it would leak quite a bit more. Check the hoses and engine compartment while the engine is running higher than idle to see if you are leaking anywhere.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give those a try when I get back to the lake!
    ~2003 Moomba Mobius LSV