Default Bleed the ballast bags

2021 Mondo here, trying to figure out how to bleed the air on the bags. Looks like a twist but I can't get it bare handed. Saw some say it's push down, twist, or a twist with a push down underneath. Any help would be appreciated!
    2021 Moomba Mondo
    1991 Mastercraft Prostar 190 - Sold

There are two types; 1) a cap that is 1/2" high that is meant to be turned and once turned through 50% of its threads will reveal a hole that allows air to vent out allowing you to burp the bag. 2) there is a cap that is maybe 1/8" high that isnt meant to be turned but is supposed to bleed air out via some process but I haven't heard/seen conclusive proof they work that well.

I had both on my bags, which do you have? Any pictures?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

They're probably the half inch ones you're talking about. Similar to the size of 2 liter cap or so, on the rear bags. Not at the boat right now for pics but heading out this weekend. I haven't checked the front bag yet.
    2021 Moomba Mondo
    1991 Mastercraft Prostar 190 - Sold

The vents also have “Air” printed on them I believe. I had one rear bag on my 21 Mojo I couldn’t get to turn… However on the last time out, and changed my angle and grip and finally got it. Guess you could also try some channel lock pliers if it came down to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

The vents are gray and do have "Air" printed on them.

They are threaded and as @Hayden says, once they are unscrewed about 50% there are two small holes which will allow you to burp the air from the bag.

There are two vents on the bow bag in the Mondo, one on each side.
    2021 Moomba Mondo

Mine say “Air release” on the top. Try opening them before you begin to fill so there is no pressure against them.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    The vents also have “Air” printed on them I believe. I had one rear bag on my 21 Mojo I couldn’t get to turn… However on the last time out, and changed my angle and grip and finally got it. Guess you could also try some channel lock pliers if it came down to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I use pliers sometimes.....put tape on the teeth as it won't tork on the plastic cap and bites easier.

And what is the deal with these self venting caps? They never have worked......like seriously never. Does wakemakers not get it, or are the tesing them a different way than people use them?
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO