Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

My avenger came in yesterday.
    It's the same board as the matrix, but a good bit heavier not that featherlight feel of the matrix, more traditional skimboard feel.

Interestingly it shipped in a ZAP skim boards box, I didn't know zap and P5 are the same company but they are.
    Probably some savings to be had there by buying a Zap skim and drilling your own holes for a fin if you want it.
    I'll probably go that route next time. I've had some zap skimboards in the past and they are very nice.
    2020 Supra SA

I found a new P5 key on eBay it was $915 shipped I will be trying it out for the first time today- there is a local dealer here in Oconomowoc Wisconsin called Titus Marine they have a pretty good supply of P5 boards including a matrix and they also have the Austin keen board if anyone is looking I’m sure they would ship

Has anyone tried the Ronix MODELLO | SKIMMER?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    Has anyone tried the Ronix MODELLO | SKIMMER?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't ridden one, I have a koalfish and it's a good beginner board but when I lost my matrix and had to go back to riding it I hated it.
    I am curious though. Also curious about the driftsun skimmer.

Talk up the high end brands all you want but a skim board is not some kind of high-tech hand shaped industry secret enigma. It's a flat bottom with a little rise at the nose and hard rails, literally the easiest board to make. The key is being light and phase five has that going on for sure. The driftsun is carbon and cheap so I may grab one just to see.
    2020 Supra SA