Thread: Insurance

Default Insurance

My insurance renews this week and as I was glancing over the policy it struck me that the insured value of the boat was much below what current market prices are.

Has anyone else looked at this and increased the insured value of their boat to reflect what it would cost to replace in today’s market?

2008 Supra Launch 21V

--2011 Z71 Suburban
    --2020 Z71 Suburban

Weatherford TEXAS

we never did as all I cared about was replacement value. if I paid 80k and owed 60k, I only wanted 60 paid off and 20 in the bank. didn't care at the time that boat is now 100 and should have another 20. we were only looking to replace what we spent.

check out skisafe if you haven't. cheaper than most any insurance out there and you can pick agreed value yourself.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    we never did as all I cared about was replacement value. if I paid 80k and owed 60k, I only wanted 60 paid off and 20 in the bank. didn't care at the time that boat is now 100 and should have another 20. we were only looking to replace what we spent.

check out skisafe if you haven't. cheaper than most any insurance out there and you can pick agreed value yourself.
    +2 for ski safe. Easy. Straight forward and as sandm mentioned you pick your value. We have SkiSafe for our Supra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk