Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2018 Moomba Craz Ballast Upgrade????

I am looking to upgrade my ballast in 18' Craz. WakeMakers is currently 6-8 weeks back ordered on custom fit plug and play. Any ideas of another option? I would really like to use bags and not lead. Looking to at least upgrade to 1100 lbs. or more. I have heard that and extra 500 lbs. will make the wave come alive. Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Ruff View Post
    I am looking to upgrade my ballast in 18' Craz. WakeMakers is currently 6-8 weeks back ordered on custom fit plug and play. Any ideas of another option? I would really like to use bags and not lead. Looking to at least upgrade to 1100 lbs. or more. I have heard that and extra 500 lbs. will make the wave come alive. Thanks in advance for the help!
    It's not the most elegant option but if there is a long back order on the exact fit bags.

This could be an option: https://www.wakemakers.com/eight-3-t...ump-combo.html

If you slide your rear facing seat forward, this will tuck perfectly in that void over the vdrive hump.

I actually ran a Sumo sac/tsunami pump combo but they seem to be out of stock in the larger sizes. The Tsunami pump is pretty damn quick.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Enzo’s if you can find the. Add 250 lead to bow. Add 250 lead to surf side. From there tweak as needed. Move lead. Move people. Wake plate 0-20 and surf tab 40-80 depending on side.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    Enzo’s if you can find the. Add 250 lead to bow. Add 250 lead to surf side. From there tweak as needed. Move lead. Move people. Wake plate 0-20 and surf tab 40-80 depending on side.
    Enzo's have been discontinued according to wakemakers website which would mean a custom order from FatSac with a likely similar lead time as the exact fit bags.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Enzo's have been discontinued according to wakemakers website which would mean a custom order from FatSac with a likely similar lead time as the exact fit bags.

If you call fatsac.com, that's where wakemakers gets their bags from, they'll make a custom bag cheaper than wakemakers.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

Are we looking at different enzos?
    https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-enzo-surf-sac.html
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Yeah, I guess so.

I just searched Enzo Ballast and this is what I got.

https://www.wakemakers.com/wakemaker...llast-bag.html

Looks like a new version. The clearance price on those old ones was killer!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

https://www.wakemakers.com/wakemaker...llast-bag.html

Just buy these (1280lb) and fittings and move on. These fit in my buddies '19 Craz without issue. He had to reinforce the engine panels, but I thought that was standard.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Ruff View Post
    Welcome to the party! You didn't have to use your real name, could have come up with something cool.... like Short Term Soldier...hahaha! Can't wait to see the new ride! Congrats.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold