Well, here it goes ... I am about fed up with the Moomba. '02 Outback LS with 310hp. Ok, in the past, the bilge pump stopped working on the first day, dash switch circuit board fell out from behind dash, screws popping out everywhere. Then the starter went out, which was an aftermath to the bilge pump going out, the motor compartment filling up with water, and shorting out the starter. Now with only 48 hours on the boat, the boat won't turn off properly, it chugs for gas when you turn the key off, like you might expect a 30 yr old carbureted engine might do, and it's starting to run bad. The rear ballast will not fill, the hour meter stopped working, the gas guage does not work, and the tower is falling apart. One of the cross supports on the tower, the weld is ripping off of the upper tube on the tower, and I lower my tower to store it, have always been very cautious, but now it is hard to line the holes up to raise the tower back up for use. Does ANY of this sound familiar? Or is it just me. It doesn't to me, not for a brand new boat with 45 hours on it. I compare all brand new things to each other, and no matter what brand, I would never expect this from a brand new boat. Did I get a lemon? And I know everyones first reaction is take it to the dealer. Well, yeah, I can take it to the dealer and get everything fixed no problem under warranty. But why should I have to be without my boat every time I take it into the dealership. I like wakeboarding too much to be without my boat once or twice a month. Someone please respond .. maybe I need to talk to the president of Skier's Choice, I just expected more. Thanks for any input.