Default Rear ballast bag connection leak fix

I purchased a 2015 moomba mondo over the winter. The previous owner had replaced the factory ballast bags with the universal fit bags. Not sure what size. I have noticed it is wet under the bags all the time after use. I strongly believe the input connector or the receiver connector into the bag where the water comes in from the pump is leaking based upon where I think the water originates. Any thoughts on fixes. I wondered about plumbers tape as it is not a lot of water.

Confirm it’s a leak versus the bags sweating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I do not believe it is sweat. Just on the underneath side and near the intake outtake port primarily. Not bad. Probably a cup on both sides under the bags. Just annoying as we do not live on the lake, so I worry about covering it with the moisture there for fear of mildew and mold. I have a floe maxis lift so I have been putting it up as high as it goes without the boat cover over it with both ballast bag bays open to air and dry out. Do not like leaving it uncovered even though the maxis cover covers the entire boat.