Default 2007 Outback V overall dimensions on trailer for storage

Can someone please provide the 2007 Outback V overall dimensions when on trailer with fold away tongue?

I would like to know dimensions for correct garage size or storage height, width, and depth / length measurements.
    I'm very surprised this info is not provided in the user manuals or in another group posting.

Here's what I'd like to know:
    Height (with Rad-A-cage Tower UP)= ???
    Height (with Rad-A-cage Tower DOWN)= ???
    Height (NO Rad-A-cage Tower)= ???
    Width (max including trailer)= (8.5' same as 2006????)
    Length (tongue extended, rear platform installed) = (24.5' same as 2006???)
    Length (tongue extended, rear platform removed) = ???
    Length (tongue folded, rear platform installed) = ???
    Length (tongue folded, rear platform removed) = ???

Thanks in advance,
    Dan[/code]

If you need this stuff within inches, your storage is too small. Tower down it will likely go in a std garage door. At least my friends 2007 Supra 22 SSV will. With 9’ doors he has inches – like 2 on either side. His garage is extra long so nothing meaningful there.

I think he will have to pull the guidepost to get in the garage. They are cotter pinned under the running boards.

Tower up is posted someplace, I clear a 10 to 12 foot door (I think) with mine up on an 05 LSV – about the same boat I think. I have about a foot to spare. Maybe more – but not much. Fold the tongue and remove the platform you are at about inches more than just the boat.

Don’t pull the platform and put it upside down on the vinyl. It will stain.

George has a bunch on the lot, go measure one that is close. I doubt those hinged tongues are measured with a micrometer anyway.

If it is the same hull as my 05 LSV, I like it – it is the last of the skiable sportscar v-drives, everything else compromises with deference to the wakeboard SUV side.

(We all wakeboard but occasionally pull a skier)

Have fun,

SD2

Engineer - I should have known

SD2

If the dimensions are critical for your storage needs, best thing to do is go to a dealer that has the exact boat you are looking for and measure for yourself. That's what I did because I bought my house around a garage that would hold my boat and it was too important to rely on someone else giving me the measurements.

Hope that helps.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I have 9' garage doors and my garage is 23' deep. I have an '05 Mobius LS, and with the tower down, and the wakeplate up, yes that gives you a couple of inches, and tounge swung back, I can squeeze between the garage door and the boat with the door shut. The boat is 20'8" and add about another 6' for the wake plate. I literally have about 2" on either side between my trailer tires and the side of the garage. I have to remove the guide poles. I bought a cheap wench that I mounted in the floor of my garage, and my 4 year old can help me put the boat in. If I can remember, I will try and get some measurements. Hope this helps.

A note on those 2 inches - the door is 9 feet but the house trim comes in on the door a bit so it is not a real 9 feet. A "standard" door is 8 feet but that is not the std anymore.

Same witn the height, you will lose a couple inches.