Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

How different is the 2018 Mojo Hull from the 2021? Meaning with flow 2.0 and if they are weighted equally. Will the same surf tab and center tab % or setting be equal? Can you match the pitch and roll and yaw and come out with an equal wave? I’ve got my wave dialed with the 2018 and a total ballast weight of 4780 pounds plus 1 driver and 1 surfer. I don’t have autowake so I’m doing this all manually. It would be nice to compare wave characteristics with model year and hull design with flow 2.0. Thanks for any discussion. My current settings are pitch 9-10*, roll -2-3*, haven’t measured yaw. Full ballast with lead spread around to get pitch and roll. We surf regular. Surf tab 55-70 and center tab 5-15. All depends if fuel onboard and any extra crew. Godfy side surf tab is 80-90.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    How different is the 2018 Mojo Hull from the 2021? Meaning with flow 2.0 and if they are weighted equally. Will the same surf tab and center tab % or setting be equal? Can you match the pitch and roll and yaw and come out with an equal wave? I’ve got my wave dialed with the 2018 and a total ballast weight of 4780 pounds plus 1 driver and 1 surfer. I don’t have autowake so I’m doing this all manually. It would be nice to compare wave characteristics with model year and hull design with flow 2.0. Thanks for any discussion. My current settings are pitch 9-10*, roll -2-3*, haven’t measured yaw. Full ballast with lead spread around to get pitch and roll. We surf regular. Surf tab 55-70 and center tab 5-15. All depends if fuel onboard and any extra crew. Godfy side surf tab is 80-90.
    The 2021 and 2018 Mojo hulls are different but they also have a lot of similarities. The 60/70 Flow 2 positions would still apply to the 2018.

If the total displacement of the 2018 and 2021 are equal and you get each running at the same angles, the surf waves should be very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default 2021 Mojo Update

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    A Flow 2 equipped boat should come from the factory at 60/70 port/starboard. A Flow 3 boat performs really good at 45/55.
    Tried surfing the regular side with a port side surf tab setting of 45 - it was fantastic. Very clean wave! Thanks Jon!
    Last edited by surf603; 06-24-2021 at 08:22 PM.

I went and tested my new 21 mojo today and brought her home. We never touched autowake. Filled bags to 100% set center tab at 20, used stock surf tab setting at 60 for surfing port side, set cruise to 10mph and instant wave and push. Surfed easy. Dropped rope within 10 seconds. Wave was long to. Im now home and it's raining and lightning so i can't put her in the water to take pictures yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What speeds are y’all running? I’m finding myself going faster and faster each outing
    10.8-11 for port side
    11.6-11.8 for goofy
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Guys, I now have a perfectly consistent wave 100% of the time. Here is a video showing results:

The explanation is 2 things.

1. The new 2021 Displacement Integration system wasn't working as it should due to a draft sensor that was installed too high.
    2. The system makes a decision regarding surf tabs that I don't quite agree with, after much testing and experience.

The great news is that SC built in settings (dealer menu) that allow these settings to be updated that allowed me to "calibrate" for my sensor issue, and remove the offset/decision made by the system for the surf tabs.

I detail what I did in the settings in this post. I hope this helps:

https://wake9.com/summer-of-mojo

Default This is awesome!!!

This is awesome!!!!!!

Just reading for the first time - and a bit confused..

When you say you can change the settings on the fly, where are the settings for displacement integration (0,1,2)?? Under What menu?

And where (what menu) can you adjust the flow 2 offsets?

I don’t recall seeing either of these two options?? Maybe I didn’t dig deep enough??

Under dealer settings? You need the code, right?

Assuming these can all be done without the dealership ?

Maybe a quick 1 minute iPhone video tutorial of these settings?

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ragboy View Post
    Guys, I now have a perfectly consistent wave 100% of the time. Here is a video showing results:

1. The new 2021 Displacement Integration system wasn't working as it should due to a draft sensor that was installed too high.
    2. The system makes a decision regarding surf tabs that I don't quite agree with, after much testing and experience.

The great news is that SC built in settings (dealer menu) that allow these settings to be updated that allowed me to "calibrate" for my sensor issue, and remove the offset/decision made by the system for the surf tabs.

Last edited by Dank; 07-01-2021 at 12:34 PM.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Quote Originally Posted by ragboy View Post

Robert, thank you for the write up and review!

Can't wait to get my Mojo built!!

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Robert, thank you for the write up and review!

Can't wait to get my Mojo built!!

Thought you were going to rock that Heyday.....lmao!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Thought you were going to rock that Heyday.....lmao!
    I swung by the Heyday dealership and they said the WTs have been flying off the lots so fast, I'd have to wait for a 2023

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX