Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    Hayden and I have the measurements worked out, and he already has the custom bags made and installed, for 1800# rears. Stocks are 1,400#. We both also have midship bags plumbed in under the seats. His feed off the middle of the custom rear bags. Mine feed off the top of the factory rear bags.

Hayden has 2 bow bags that he manually fills to 300ish total pounds. I run 200-400# of lead up there depending on whos surfing.

Custom rear bags will run you around 900 for the bags and fittings. Midship bags are around 350-400 depending on how you install it.
    $900 for 800lbs is great! Is wake makers working on making this a thing for 21 mojo or is this something that just has to be done on their builder?

I think I would rather avoid Midship bags due to I use that storage a lot.

Custom bow bags would be huge as I think I would actually use it the most
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    $900 for 800lbs is great! Is wake makers working on making this a thing for 21 mojo or is this something that just has to be done on their builder?

I think I would rather avoid Midship bags due to I use that storage a lot.

Custom bow bags would be huge as I think I would actually use it the most
    Just had flyhigh custom make the bags. If your not wanting midship bags then the rear bags could be a little cheaper since you wont need the ports/fittings for them either.
    2021 Mojo

Hayden and I have the measurements worked out, and he already has the custom bags made and installed, for 1800# rears. Stocks are 1,400#. We both also have midship bags plumbed in under the seats. His feed off the middle of the custom rear bags. Mine feed off the top of the factory rear bags.

Hayden has 2 bow bags that he manually fills to 300ish total pounds. I run 200-400# of lead up there depending on whos surfing.

Custom rear bags will run you around 900 for the bags and fittings. Midship bags are around 350-400 depending on how you install it.
    Am I reading this wrong.......... are you saying the Mojo has 1,400# rear locker bags stock? or are they 1,000# with a 400# bag plumbed in under the floor of the bench seat like on the Makai?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Am I reading this wrong.......... are you saying the Mojo has 1,400# rear locker bags stock? or are they 1,000# with a 400# bag plumbed in under the floor of the bench seat like on the Makai?
    They are L shaped bags from the factory and they are 1,400#.

The long leg runs under the bench seat and the top section thats taller fills up some of the locker space in the rear. You can add quite a bit of height to the rear bag if you dont want to use the bin.

This is the stock bag.

Here is the video Hayden did with both bags blown up next to each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNT...l=HaydenBreeze
    Last edited by sleek98; 07-22-2021 at 10:33 AM.
    2021 Mojo

They are L shaped bags from the factory and they are 1,400#.

The long leg runs under the bench seat and the top section thats taller fills up some of the locker space in the rear. You can add quite a bit of height to the rear bag if you dont want to use the bin.

This is the stock bag.

Here is the video Hayden did with both bags blown up next to each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNT...l=HaydenBreeze
    That is awesome!! I assume the long leg that goes forward in a sort of tunnel under the bench seat and is still under a removable floor so there is storage under the bench seats? If so that is a great design and I wonder if they will or have adopted that for the Makai. My 2019 Makai factory has a 1,000# rear locker bag and then piggy backed off of that is a 400# bag that is under the removable floor under the bench seats. I like the L shape design way better as I am about to install my 1,345# bags in the rear and I am putting a top vent T'd into the over flow so that I don't have to burp my bags any more but I am trying to figure a way to do the same for the 400# bags as well. The L shaped bag eliminates the need to have a vent on the 400# bag which is awesome! On a side note how does Wake Makers not have replacements for the Mojo yet?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    That is awesome!! I assume the long leg that goes forward in a sort of tunnel under the bench seat and is still under a removable floor so there is storage under the bench seats? If so that is a great design and I wonder if they will or have adopted that for the Makai. My 2019 Makai factory has a 1,000# rear locker bag and then piggy backed off of that is a 400# bag that is under the removable floor under the bench seats. I like the L shape design way better as I am about to install my 1,345# bags in the rear and I am putting a top vent T'd into the over flow so that I don't have to burp my bags any more but I am trying to figure a way to do the same for the 400# bags as well. The L shaped bag eliminates the need to have a vent on the 400# bag which is awesome! On a side note how does Wake Makers not have replacements for the Mojo yet?
    Last time I called they had not had one in to scan. That was in May so it may have changed since then. The floor under the mojo midship is not removable, there is an access cover at the front of the section so you can pull the bag up all the way but that is it.

One thing I have noticed with moving lead around in the Mojo is if you add the custom bags in the back you will likely need to throw a good amount of weight in the bow to get it back down under 10*. My wife likes it near 9* and with 300# of lead under each rear bag I needed my other 400# of lead and both of our kids (100#) sitting up front to get the nose down near 9* where she likes it. I have since pulled the lead out from under the bags since I cant figure out what fitting is leaking and I dont want them to rust. Last time out I just piled up the lead near the sliding back seat.
    2021 Mojo

Yeah I can tell with just passengers you need weight in the bow. Thats why I was thinking if I could get tons of weight up front I could use it to adjust pitch.
    Then just slam the back accordingly.

I know its mixed reviews again but what about throwing a sack on top of the stock bags? Fine as long as no fittings are in the way?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Yeah I can tell with just passengers you need weight in the bow. Thats why I was thinking if I could get tons of weight up front I could use it to adjust pitch.
    Then just slam the back accordingly.

I know its mixed reviews again but what about throwing a sack on top of the stock bags? Fine as long as no fittings are in the way?
    With no rear bins then you would be fine to toss a bag on it. The problem comes when you try to plumb it into the rear bags your sitting on fittings.
    2021 Mojo

Here are the files I sent to Fatsac (for 2021 Mojo) to have the 1800 lbs bags made. I dealt with Benjamin Seipel. I take no responsibility for anyone who uses this stuff but I've been trying to document everything I've done so you can decide for yourselves whether it's worth it or not.

2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Where does the universal bags go that linked to your rear bags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk