Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    The 21 SA is freaking awesome! Best boat I've ever ridden (and I've ridden them ALL at this point), IMO.
    I will say I was impressed stock ballast and light crew. Literally hit preset and it surfed first pull.

Going to try Wake 9’s surf numbers tomorrow evening. 9.0-9.5/2.5 goofy 9.0-9.5/-1 regular.

Got 500# lead today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Dank, it’s great to hear you got it dialed in, but too bad these boats aren’t delivered better setup! Can give us any more details on your trick of “covering up the vent holes” or moving the timers up the tube?

Quote Originally Posted by scottbailie View Post
    Dank, it’s great to hear you got it dialed in, but too bad these boats aren’t delivered better setup! Can give us any more details on your trick of “covering up the vent holes” or moving the timers up the tube?
    It’s not the timers it’s the water cutoff.

There are 4 screws on the panel in the rear locker. Two on top two on the bottom. Take those off, grab the plastic box on the line and push it up. You will want to raise it pretty far up.

Here is a picture from when I did it a couple weekends ago.

You will need to bleed the bags every time out. I had 1/4 of the bag as air each time. Unless you T into the vent line at the top and run another vent out of the top of the bag.
    Last edited by sleek98; 06-06-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    2021 Mojo

Water cut off - yes, agreed (below)

But timers were also set too short.

On the air venting, I'm puzzled as to why because don't they have those new self vent bags?! The new bags definitely have new style vents that weren't on the old bags, for sure. (Not taking about the air vent cap, but the others)...

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    It’s not the timers it’s the water cutoff.

There are 4 screws on the panel in the rear locker. Two on top two on the bottom. Take those off, grab the plastic box on the line and push it up. You will want to raise it pretty far up.

Here is a picture from when I did it a couple weekends ago.

You will need to bleed the bags every time out. I had 1/4 of the bag as air each time. Unless you T into the vent line at the top and run another vent out of the top of the bag.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

The self vents on the stock fat sacs and WM bags since they use the same vents are not enough and frankly don’t vent worth much. Overflow vent on top is best IMO.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Installed sub floor cooler ...
    More info on this please!
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by blay127 View Post
    More info on this please!
    Relocate your batteries and ditch the trash can. You can fit a cooler under that hatch.
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    Relocate your batteries and ditch the trash can. You can fit a cooler under that hatch.
    Id love to see some pics of this!
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

But timers were also set too short.
    How much did you have to change these? What are they set to?

Are the 0-100 numbers on the screen for ballast fill just a function of the timers? And then the "red dot" is when the water cutoff sensor is seeing water?

I've switched the manual switches a bunch after the bag is full trying to see if it will purge out the side of the boat and it never has. Bag is full and bled of air.
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by blay127 View Post
    How much did you have to change these? What are they set to?

Are the 0-100 numbers on the screen for ballast fill just a function of the timers? And then the "red dot" is when the water cutoff sensor is seeing water?

I've switched the manual switches a bunch after the bag is full trying to see if it will purge out the side of the boat and it never has. Bag is full and bled of air.
    I don't see how you can get the rear bags to purge unless you take off the cutoff sensor. The hose goes up and turns back down making a hump after the cutoff switch, I have been able to get the front bag to purge out the side but the cutoff switch is about level with the outlet port.
    2021 Mojo