Default Water Hose from raw water pump to trans cooler

Hi, Iceman here. I have a 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV with Indmar Assault 325 engine. I'm looking for the part number for the water hose that runs from the raw pump outlet to the trans cooler, before it connects to the thermostat housing. It looks like it collapsed where it connects to the trans cooler, pretty sharp turn, worried about restriction of water flow to the engine. Not sure if the right hose is installed now, but it has the numbers E 0-5 and 49602. I attached a picture for clarification.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a 2005 with the same motor. My hose fits tighter to the alternator but otherwise looks the same. I remove it each year when winterizing and have to play with it a little when re-installing to minimize the kink. Still the original hose and have never had any cooling issues.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Thanks for the info VALSV. his boat is new to me so I wasn't sure, didn't have any issues when I took it for a test run. I took the hose off today and reinstalled it, looks better and less kink in it. I also cleaned out the trans cooler screen, definitely needs to be done when the hose is off.

Cleaning the trans cooler is why I made pulling that hose part of my winterizing routine.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Ironically I just cut that hose to splice in a "T" for the cold line supply to the new shower I'm installing.... Your looks totally fine. I do have a little section of large wire loom around mine just in front of the alternator as a little protector....not sure how much thatd do.

Quote Originally Posted by Branden967 View Post
    Ironically I just cut that hose to splice in a "T" for the cold line supply to the new shower I'm installing.... Your looks totally fine. I do have a little section of large wire loom around mine just in front of the alternator as a little protector....not sure how much thatd do.
    Yes I have a section of wire loom on mine also. Came that way from the factory. It does help hold shape.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Any pics of yours? Same boat- WAY to tight to the alternator pulley. Can’t seem to adjust F1E24BBF-2944-4C0B-8679-E406FC3D5521.jpg
    Scott Diehl
    2005 Mobius LSV

Scott Diehl
    2005 Mobius LSV

Hi Scott. See picture on my first post, looks quite different than on your boat. I was more concerned about how tight the bend was towards the trans cooler. My boat was close to overheating and I thought the problem was the hose. Ended up being the thermostat....all good now. Let me know if you need more pictures.