Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    15

    Default

    It's a bit BS that dealers are charging install on what should be available as a factory option.

    2021 Moomba Mondo
    2022 Moomba Mondo (Coming August 2021)

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    I was told about 2k installed from my dealer, which I guess that isnít an option this winter due to lack of heaters..

    Any aftermarket heaters out there?
    Heater raft and Maradyne. I prefer Maradyne that's what I used and machined an aluminum plenum for it.
    2020 Supra SA

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Springfield Missouri
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    heatercraft.com. I used them for a new core in my 98 Moomba 15 years ago.
    Last edited by zabooda; 07-22-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Factory heater has 2 heater tubes behind driver seat. Dealer said his aftermarket heater had 4 heater tubes they could put anywhere i wanted. Just something to think about.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSurfer321 View Post
    It's a bit BS that dealers are charging install on what should be available as a factory option.

    2021 Moomba Mondo
    Especially when the factory add on is $910.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildH View Post
    Especially when the factory add on is $910.
    I would recommend getting the factory set up. I skipped out on the option and now dealer
    Is saying that to put it in itís going to be $2100

    It blew my mind!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    I would recommend getting the factory set up. I skipped out on the option and now dealer
    Is saying that to put it in it’s going to be $2100

    It blew my mind!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easier to install at factory when the boat is being built. That quote is about right.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Easier to install at factory when the boat is being built. That quote is about right.
    That is exactly what they said. I tried getting SC to put it in before the build started but they said that they are out of the heaters. They are on back order until September.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    That is exactly what they said. I tried getting SC to put it in before the build started but they said that they are out of the heaters. They are on back order until September.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh wow. Hopefully they will do something for the people that wanted them initially. Weird times we are in.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    My RGB controller failed, itís on backorder with no date on availability......new boat with no rgb lights


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •