Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cranky because he ain’t got no boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think OP deserves a pass here. Certainly a frustrating year to order a boat.

Nothing at all unusual ordering a boat in
    February every year, but this is just a strange year. A perfect storm of high demand and unstable supply base and shipping/importing.

Dropping 6 figures on a boat unseen is a bold move for any logical buyer.

OP, hang in there and I hope you get your boat soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Yep. I ordered a mojo and have never been in one. Was supposed to be completed in may. Delayed to June 1st, to June 8th, to June 14th and who knows if it's going to be delayed again. The reviews ive read on it have me more scared then excited so i feel your anxiety.

bigs- we bought 3 of our 4 boats sight unseen and the 4th was not seen but same boat as the 3rd so we knew.
    always a little nervous but more excited and hope you are the same.
    mojo will require some work to dial in. ALL boats do. mojo will have some things you like and some things you hate. ALL boats do. mojo will have a few quality control issues. ALL boats do. half the fun of owning one is breaking it in and discovering how to make the money wave...
    never saw a mojo but if I was in the market today it would be my top pick. there's a reason moomba's are delayed and hard to find and axis/nxt's are in stock and that's not a bad thing......

and to the OP- been on here a LOOONNNGGG time. I hope that's just frustration coming out but remember (1)it's a weird time in the world and remain patient to the situation as it's NOT just boating having the same issues and (2)if you want continued help from this GREAT community, that post above is not a good way to encourage it. no one on here knows your personality to know if serious or joking.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Yep. I ordered a mojo and have never been in one. Was supposed to be completed in may. Delayed to June 1st, to June 8th, to June 14th and who knows if it's going to be delayed again. The reviews I've read on it have me more scared then excited so i feel your anxiety.
    Same thing here. We've never actually been on any Moomba on the water, they had none available for test drive, but we pulled the trigger after a lot of research. We ordered the last week of November, the dealer put the order in December 3 for what was supposed to be a May delivery. I reached out early may for an ETA just to be told we would be a "mid-June" delivery. End of May we reached out to see if mid-June was still on, and we were told it was. Reached out last week and couldnt be given a time frame for our delivery that is supposedly still on for mid-June.

I get that things are crazy in the world of manufacturing right now, and we have been patient with the dealer- it is not their fault. However, seeing as the dealer sold my traded boat in April and I have had no boat for the first 3 weekends (and counting) of proper boat season, I am also very not happy to be boatless.
    2021 Craz
    78 SJ Taylor Jet Boat
    94 SeaDoo
    2008 19SS Crownline- Traded

Quote Originally Posted by SSurfer321 View Post
    They are working to honor my 21 cost.
    What boat?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    What boat?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Mondo

2021 Moomba Mondo
    2022 Moomba Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    mojo will require some work to dial in. ALL boats do. mojo will have some things you like and some things you hate. ALL boats do. mojo will have a few quality control issues. ALL boats do.
    100% agree with this. Coming from never boating (4 years ago) to where I'm at now...there's so much to learn and tons of good people on here willing to help you out if you put in the effort.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by SSurfer321 View Post
    Maybe I couldn't find one to actually see until February.

Maybe I had family obligations

Maybe I couldn't pick a color way

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo
    Lol touchy much? This is my favorite post I've read in a while.
    Nothing like flying off the handle at a total stranger because they asked you a perfectly reasonable question.
    2020 Supra SA

Ordered mine on Halloween just got the call it’s getting loaded tomorrow and delivered Thursday. I was very sceptical that I was even going to get mine. Hang in there!
    2021 Moomba Max 400