Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks ! I was pulling towards the west marine epoxy system for that reason as I dig deeper through the info.

It’s small and extremely busy on the weekends. I’ll have to check those out too . What’s deer creek and Caesar’s like ?

Quote Originally Posted by bucky89 View Post
    It’s small and extremely busy on the weekends. I’ll have to check those out too . What’s deer creek and Caesar’s like ?
    Deer Creek is smaller than Alum but more laid back and there are several of us wake boats that stay away from each other while riding. Always the idiot pulling his kids on a tube way too fast trying to use our wake as a double up. But the morning and evening the lake turns to glass.

Caesar's is much larger. Can get rougher than we like also. It is 1hr drive so we don't get there much, but try to pick a fair weather day so we know the water will be calm. It is usually getting dusk before we head to the dock on those days.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Default In service

Moomba is back in service ! New through transom exhaust parts machined of 6061 and I welded the flanges on. The epoxy part was tricky but managed to fill the gaping hole that I’m sure the water split the fiberglass when it turned to ice over the winter. New exhaust flaps and ensured the 3m 5200 got the time and temperature it needed to set up. Thanks for all the advise ! My machinist friend has the program set to make this again if anyone needs some made . Cheers 🍻 Eric

Anyone know where to get those flanges? Need a replacement for a cracked one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moombamobiusxlv View Post
    Anyone know where to get those flanges? Need a replacement for a cracked one.
    iBoats
    WestMarine
    Greatlakes Marine all sell them
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]