Default Waketower Bimini

Hello everyone,

I have a 1998 Moomba Outback. I bought the boat about 12 years ago. This whole time i have been without a bimini top but would like to get one for this summer. I have looked around online and it seems like Krypt seems to be pretty popular. Reading thier website it sounds like i need to know what waketower I have. I have looked before and have never really noticed where it tells me the brand or model.

I am not for sure if a 1998 boat even came with a tower as an option from the factory or if it is an aftermarket tower that someone stuck on it. I don't think in 98 that it was common to have towers.

Can anyone tell me if it was an option and if so what the brand and model might be? If is an aftermarket is there a way to tell what it is?

Any sugestions on a bimini to look into? I would like it to not have straps if at all possible.

Another question while I have your attention would be about sticker packages. After this summer I was thinking about maybe trying to clean the hull and redo the gell coat. If I do it I would like to remove the stickers and replace them after. Can you buy sticker packages from somewhere?

If you made it this far thanks for reading. If you have some advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Hutch

SewLong has great bimini top. It works using tension and has no straps, just poles, like Springbar tents. They can provide you a custom cover but also have a universal model.