Question Wake plate problems (2012 Mobius LSV)

I have a 2012 Mobius LSV. The wake plate doesn't move when I adjust the controls. I hear a noise when I adjust the controls, but the wake plate doesn't move.

I saw other threads suggesting that I should check the hydraulic pump, and refill that with ATF. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me find it. I looked in the engine compartment and in the two rear lockers. It's quite possible I'm missing something obvious, but I just can't find it.

Does anyone know where the hydraulic pump for the wake plate is located on a 2012 Mobius LSV? (Better yet, does anyone have a picture for a dummy like me?) I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKohler View Post
    I have a 2012 Mobius LSV. The wake plate doesn't move when I adjust the controls. I hear a noise when I adjust the controls, but the wake plate doesn't move.

I saw other threads suggesting that I should check the hydraulic pump, and refill that with ATF. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me find it. I looked in the engine compartment and in the two rear lockers. It's quite possible I'm missing something obvious, but I just can't find it.

Does anyone know where the hydraulic pump for the wake plate is located on a 2012 Mobius LSV? (Better yet, does anyone have a picture for a dummy like me?) I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!
    My boat is older, but when I removed the interior panels in my rear ski locker for cleaning, I found the pump/reservoir behind the back panel(closest to rear of the boat).