Default Shaft Packing Wrench Size - 2006 LSV

Hi - would anyone happen to know the correct wrench size for the shaft packing nut?

There is a website that offers the wrenches. But I don't know what size is needed.

http://yorkdesignandfab.com/index.aspx
    2006 LSV

Large channel lock pliers. You just need to snug it down. If it's original you should look at replacing the packing.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I always just hand tighten it. If it's too tight it will burn the packing. Replace every year. Cut one piece and angle cut the edges so they press against one another. Work the packing in by going forward reverse, etc. One year I put in three pieces instead of one. Cut them accordingly, fit them together and installed. When taking them out the next year one piece got left behind. Putting a new single piece in pushed the remaining one against the shaft causing the shaft to 'zing' (shaft on brass) during turns. Pulled it out and found the piece from the previous year. No issues since I started using a single piece of packing. Good luck!
    99 Outback LS

Toss the wax cord. I'm surprised people still use it. I used graphite cord and never had to adjust it the 15 years I had it in. No dripping required as there is nothing to melt or wear out. Since then they came out with Teflon cord which does the same.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD