Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Boat Do I Have Exactly?

Bought a Moomba a year ago and I need to buy a cover for it. Can’t seem to find a cover based on what I thought I knew of the boat. My HIN is: ISR0B036H607

I thought I had a 2007 Moomba Outback with a 325. Have a tower as well. But I can’t find a cover with those specs.

Like they say..........pictures are worth a thousand words.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I’m new to this forum and every time I try to add a photo nothing happens. I’m not computer illiterate. The format seems clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by NotQualifiedCapt View Post
    I’m new to this forum and every time I try to add a photo nothing happens. I’m not computer illiterate. The format seems clunky.
    The forum software is ancient and broken in some regards. You’ll have better success using tapatalk or hosting the image on imgur or similar place and then pasting the link here or embed the image from imgur.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Thanks for the tip. Here goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any help on what exact Moomba this is will help me immensely in getting a cover to replace the one I had. Thank you all in advance.

Looks to be an Outback LS. Check out this link for some cover options. https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....o-Find-a-Cover
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Does your registration show any information?
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default What Boat Do I Have Exactly?

A cover for a Moomba Outback or a Moomba Mobius of the same year, with a tower will fit. Doesn’t matter if it’s a v-drive or a direct drive like yours. Anything from an 04 through an 08 will have the same hull.

2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    A cover for a Moomba Outback or a Moomba Mobius of the same year, with a tower will fit. Doesn’t matter if it’s a v-drive or a direct drive like yours. Anything from an 04 through an 08 will have the same hull.

Isn't the mobius bigger than the outback in 2007? The mobius hull is 21'6" starting in 2006 I believe
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD