Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Incoming! Boat arrived today. Not a Moomba, but I know some of you wanted to see it.

Pretty pumped. Many of you know my story, and I'm super grateful for all the sage advice I received when trying to decide between a lot of great boats. started a thread as a nubie called "usual suspects" and couldn't believe all the advice and PM's I got. Anyway, I had a deposit check ready for my Mojo build but I had promised my MB dealer (whom I had bought my last I/O) to at least stop by before handing in the check. I was 99% sure I was getting the Moomba, but he closed me with an offer for my trade and a new B52 Alpha that I couldn't refuse.

I have zero doubt I would have been just as thrilled with my Mojo, so sorry to disappoint the the community here, but we are pretty happy with our choice. I hope I can keep learning and contributing on this thread......we are after all, Raptor Bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Great looking boat guppy! MB was on my short list when looking for a new boat. Tough choice but I chose Moomba because I bought my MC from the same dealer and I didn’t hear many flattering comments about the MB dealer in BC. Many happy hours ahead of you Guppy! Cheers ��
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    Great looking boat guppy! MB was on my short list when looking for a new boat. Tough choice but I chose Moomba because I bought my MC from the same dealer and I didn’t hear many flattering comments about the MB dealer in BC. Many happy hours ahead of you Guppy! Cheers ��
    Thanks Brother!

If I lived in some other regions, I probably would have went with a bigger brand, but here in Utah we have the biggest MB dealer (by volume ) and great dealer support just 15 min from my house.

I’ll be hella jealous of that auto wake you guys are rolling, and if I’m blessed enough to upgrade someday, Supra will be the prize !
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Default Incoming! Boat arrived today. Not a Moomba, but I know some of you wanted to see it.

Looks great GD, Congrats!!!

Really like how they color match the pipe, plates and windshield. That tower tucks nicely

Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-15-2021 at 07:47 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

What are the dual levers for near the throttle?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Wow, very nice looking boat. Congrats! I just checked out their website and looks like MB’s are very customizable.

Found this B52 classic 23 in Georgia and love pretty much everything about this boat and great features from watching the video “tour”. I think my favorite thing is the helm/gauge setup. Modern yet classic and very user friendly. It’s sold and no I didn’t buy it lol. I’m a 10 year kind of guy so it’ll be 2027/8 before I’m in the market again:

https://www.pullwatersports.com/inve...ssic-23-07862h
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Sure is pretty.
    I like the looks of the MB but zero dealer network in Ohio.

Congrats
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Looks great. I had an F24 for a bit. HATED the trailer. Wish Boatmate was an option.

Go have some fun, but don't spend even 1 minute on Utah Lake.

Nice boat!

My first though- The color combo is very calming/relaxing...
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    What are the dual levers for near the throttle?
    iirc manual ballast drains. they used to have electronic gates for the flooded ballast tanks but if they fail you're stuck. the went back to manual levers which was a great decision.

guppy- great boat. we were between mb 22tomkat and moomba kaiyen for our last boat. mb makes a great boat and def one to consider IF you have a dealer nearby. def. a west coast choice more than east....

I'm with unstuck tho. depending on your launch ramps, you'll be moving that spare tire. had one there before on a prior boat and after puncturing the tire and beating up the rim with the bow eye we moved it to the side mount.

now time for some break in hours before your vacation you mentioned
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten