Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat Cover

That's very true. It will only be towed for service. It fits very snug though, and when I tighten down the ratchet strap around the rub rail it really takes any flap out of it too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

IMG_5118.jpgIMG_5121.jpg
    I towed our 2017 all over the western US. No issue whatsoever with the factory cover.
    I did utilize the pole that snapped in the bow to keep the cover flapping to a minimum.
    As for my new 2021, i will tow just the same with the factory cover.
    And I'll never tow without the cover and have surf boards inside on the floor....don't ask me why!
    Oh, and yes, waiting for the water to warm up, I painted the wheels to match the tow vehicle.....time on my hands
    Last edited by chinook; 05-18-2021 at 12:16 AM.
    2021 Mondo
    2017 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by bteeter View Post
    I've heard they switched to gray to prevent color transfer to white or light colored upholstery (I can attest to this as it happened with my previous boat and a black cover).

Attachment 29695
    When I was at the boat a couple of weeks ago, looking for my wallet (sigh) I noticed that the pollen made it through my Moomba cover. Brand new '21 boat and cover. I didn't have time to deal with it, so hopefully it comes out easily. I was shocked to find yellowing on my white vinyl.
    '21 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by chinook View Post
    IMG_5118.jpgIMG_5121.jpg
    I towed our 2017 all over the western US. No issue whatsoever with the factory cover.
    I did utilize the pole that snapped in the bow to keep the cover flapping to a minimum.
    As for my new 2021, i will tow just the same with the factory cover.
    And I'll never tow without the cover and have surf boards inside on the floor....don't ask me why!
    Oh, and yes, waiting for the water to warm up, I painted the wheels to match the tow vehicle.....time on my hands
    Wheels look MUCH better, they look odd they way they come from factory, they don’t look round LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan