Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default When Is the next economic correction happening?

when does everybody think the next economic correction is going to happen because this all can't last forever.

Inflation is rapidly occurring, this might slow down the stock market a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Bret Cole View Post
    when does everybody think the next economic correction is going to happen because this all can't last forever.
    It'll happen once all the Californians finish moving to Utah. (Insert your state if you feel the need.)

A major correction will occur when companies can't get their product to the market like what we are seeing with parts and transportation. Actually, a recession is in order with the economic system being unstable.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default When Is the next economic correction happening?

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    A major correction will occur when companies can't get their product to the market like what we are seeing with parts and transportation. Actually, a recession is in order with the economic system being unstable.
    This exact thing is driving instant inflation. The auto industry is effectively shutdown for the next 3 months.

Step one, eliminate the federal unemployment bonus.

Step two, get the ports in California to full speed and catch up.

With people back to work instead of sitting home playing call of duty, perhaps semi conductors demand will ease.

Domino effect of the continued pandemic.

My theory is those who want a vaccine have already got it, those that don’t want it are comfortable about surviving it if they get the virus, all this equals time to open states and work 100%.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-13-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Couldn't agree with you more Larry. The Colonial pipeline shutdown doesn't help but in 10 years the Green Deal will have it shut down permanently anyway. I'm glad I have pretty much what I want for awhile. I just hope I don't need parts.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by UNSTUCK View Post
    It'll happen once all the Californians finish moving to Utah. (Insert your state if you feel the need.)
    every other car on the road here is cali. they are coming in droves. 4.5hrs to LA from vegas and friday/sunday it's 10-12hrs. largest chevron in the country is in primm NV and their business has been nuts the last 2 months(we supply them with all their goods for sale but gas). read the other day for the first time cali population dropped year over year.

Larry- i could not agree more with your post.... sad thing for us here in nevada- the teachers union isn't pushing for a return to school. someone needs to stop the union nonsense... with teachers not going back, kids won't go back. kids don't go back, parents won't go back. at some point they need to say "you don't report to work on monday? no job!".... but that won't happen.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

With a no mask requirement, I'd expect everyone to show up at work in person on Monday or get immediate pink slips. That includes the lost Californians working from home somewhere else besides at home. Time to ramp up.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Great news and it finally makes sense.

Get back to work.

I am so tired of working from home.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I am so tired of working from home.
    my gf is just the opposite. she goes into the office on tuesdays but works from home sun/mon/wed/thu. she loves it and hopes that it doesn't go back. it's been great for mileage on the car and gas savings. the downside are she's spending more monies running our AC all day and the dog has become quite attached to her being at home all day.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten