Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    You can order your Pavatti with an rgb stripper pole....

Way different demo groups

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    There was a rumor that SC was thinking about a similar option, but it would require much more structural reinforcement than the Pavati due to the different "demo groups".
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

I like the idea and don't really mind the looks of this boat. However as others mentioned, pricing will be key and i would bet these are north of $150k easily.

The wave behind that boat looks like complete crap. In this day and age, as cheap and easy as good CFD is, why a startup can't drop a hull that actually works for it's intended purpose just completely baffles me. Not to mention, if you aren't going to do the CFD, at least go build a mule and figure it out on the water.

This product launch fanfare BS with talented wakesurfers that can surf a jetski trying to make your boat look cool is just stupid. You can see the wave has no height, has a nasty double lip that seriously shortens the rideable face, and the transition is about half the width of the board, which makes for a terrible bottom turn experience in any style.
    2019 SUPRA SE 450
    2015 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2014 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2012 Yamaha 212SS (SOLD)
    2008 Yamaha AR210 (SOLD)