Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    We just use a cooler bag under the filler cushion. Nobody likes using the bow as bench seating anyway. Alternately, we slip it under the cockpit by the driver's seat. Lots of space there.
    Sub is there and then the driver (aka Me) has to play waiter to everyone. Go with under the bow filler...lol
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition

    1100's in rear
    1000lb lead (500lb under each rear seat)
    Manual wake tabs
    Wet Sound Rev 8 swivels

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Iíve had a piece of hdpe sitting around for years planning this project. Thanks for the inspiration! I cut it to fit
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South West Colorado
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    Iíve had a piece of hdpe sitting around for years planning this project. Thanks for the inspiration! I cut it to fit
    Nice! That looks like it will work perfectly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South West Colorado
    Posts
    785

    Default Where to stow my anchor - 2018 Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by srfrgrl77 View Post
    That is fantastic! Love it! I will do that! Any genius ideas for coolers?? I am looking for that as well! thanks again!
    AO soft cooler that you can order with the boat fits perfectly under the bow filler cushion. We use that cooler bag for lunch and food items with the soft freezer packs that comes in hello fresh food delivery boxes. That doesnít last more than a few trips and then have to be replaced, but they are great at keeping food cool and out of the wet drinks yeti 50 we keep in the cabin (centered in the cabin, just sitting on the floor- convenient access for everyone and doubles as a table).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    AO soft cooler that you can order with the boat fits perfectly under the bow filler cushion. We use that cooler bag for lunch and food items with the soft freezer packs that comes in hello fresh food delivery boxes. That doesn’t last more than a few trips and then have to be replaced, but they are great at keeping food cool and out of the wet drinks yeti 50 we keep in the cabin (centered in the cabin, just sitting on the floor- convenient access for everyone and doubles as a table).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As I am planning to buy an AO soft cooler for drinks to sit behind the drivers seat are you suggesting that they do not last more than a few trips out before they are garbage and need to be replaced? If so I am going to have to look at other options but I was under the impression that they were a solid option but not if they are essentially disposable and only last a few (3-5) trips out
    2021 Moomba Mondo (waiting for open water)

    2018 Yamaha 212x (SOLD)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,416

    Default Where to stow my anchor - 2018 Mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuds View Post
    As I am planning to buy an AO soft cooler for drinks to sit behind the drivers seat are you suggesting that they do not last more than a few trips out before they are garbage and need to be replaced? If so I am going to have to look at other options but I was under the impression that they were a solid option but not if they are essentially disposable and only last a few (3-5) trips out
    AO soft sided coolers are awesome and last years. Have no fear.

    I think the previous post was talking about reusing some cold packs from internet food delivery services.

    I prefer the AO soft sided cooler versus the hard sided cooler that both come with the Supras.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-07-2021 at 09:38 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South West Colorado
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    AO soft sided coolers are awesome and last years. Have no fear.

    I think the previous post was talking about reusing some cold packs from internet food delivery services.

    I prefer the AO soft sided cooler versus the hard sided cooler that both come with the Supras.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, this. Sorry, i wasnít clear. The freezer bags that we use only last a few trips. The AO coolers are amazing and last forever. We sold our Ď17 mojo pro and reluctantly let go of the AO cooler bag that came with it. Bought another AO for the new boat before we received the new boat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

  8. #18

    Default

    Larry & Highrider, Ok phew I don't want to have to hunt for another option as I want to try and avoid the hard side with the Mondo. Thank you for the feedback AO it is!
    2021 Moomba Mondo (waiting for open water)

    2018 Yamaha 212x (SOLD)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •