Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Pike
    Let me talk to the wife. I am not sure what we are doing on those dates just yet. I will get back to you.
    Mark
    Sounds good, tell the wife Laughlin is really cheap! Also if you do plan on coming down let me know asap. I'm planning on getting there Thursday the 15th around 3 - 5 pm to get a slip for the boat. We went last year on a Friday and they sold out. Anyway If you are coming I'll grab a slip for you unless you can get there by Thursday.

Eric
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

Lake Mojave is not the far away from me. Laughlin is just an hour away towing the boat, go over the bridge and head North a few min. The last time I was there was in 1997. Went there with a few friends. Had a great time. I live very close to Lake Mead. The bad part about that is the water. It really low right now and the winds there are horrible.
    If you wanted to meet up at mojave that would be fine with us!We have a really cool group of friends,but acouple more wouldn't hurt.We will have plenty of food and supplies.If your interested give me a call one day this week.310-951-8814 my name is Victor
    We will be on the lake from about 12-8:30 sat. then 6:30-6 or 7 on sun. and mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Thats sucks that your leaving on the 14th...why not stay the weekend as well? I saw you guys at Elsinore. We were trying to set up close to the Moombas but other boats got in the way. We went out today (Saturday May 2nd), launched at 7 am and it was beautiful water.....ok it was still green and brown but it was glass.

If you see us out at Elsinore say whats up. Yell for Eric
    I wish we could stay the whole week!It's back to work on wed.I spent sat.installing sirius radio in the boat,wising I was in the water!Iwill keep a lookout for you at Elsinore.We always ancor up in the same spot,your welcome anytime.Let me know if you ever want us to save you a spot!310-951-8814 I would like to get all the Moomba's to take over that side of the cove!
    Victor

Let me see what I can do about going to the Lake. We had a bad situation happen to us this Friday. My two employees got into a very bad car accident. They totaled my work van. A lady, on the phone, ran a red light and plowed into the front end taking it off. My employees are a bit shakin but OK. That was my only work vehicle. Now we need to use our personal trucks to work. I am in the process of purchasing a new van for work.
    this has not been my time. Quads stolen last month, company truck totaled, and custom speaker/light bar not fitting. I will call if I can make it.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Let me see what I can do about going to the Lake. We had a bad situation happen to us this Friday. My two employees got into a very bad car accident. They totaled my work van. A lady, on the phone, ran a red light and plowed into the front end taking it off. My employees are a bit shakin but OK. That was my only work vehicle. Now we need to use our personal trucks to work. I am in the process of purchasing a new van for work.
    this has not been my time. Quads stolen last month, company truck totaled, and custom speaker/light bar not fitting. I will call if I can make it.
    Geez, Hope things turn out ok. On a side note, I'm selling my work truck in case your looking for a truck...
    Here's the link to the ad.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...reset_crumbs=y
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, Yikes!! Glad I didn't get your PM until later so I didn't bother you. Sounds like you need a break soon!

Sled--
    Well I guess thing really happens in threes. Last month my quads and dirtbikes were stolen. This past week, my two employees totaled my work van, Saturday, my sons was skate borading and went to do a trick, and sliced his leg. He got 5 stiches. I hope thing get better now. My insurance company came by and told me the van is a history. I need to remove the ladder rack today so they can scrap it.

Off the subject, does anyone know of an out of work elecrician that maybe wants to move to Vegas. I am one of the few companies that is very busy. I am looking for a qualified person that is dependable and will pass a drug test. Everybody out here is dirty. Can have that in my company. Especially working with electricity.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Keep the faith Tazz! It's probably over. You ever get down to Havasu? Any plans to attend the reunion in October?
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

Sled491 Guest

Tazz like GT said probably the worst is over. Thank Goodness you made it.

As for work I know what your saying. We're in the trades as well and I have projects going in 3 parts of the country and I am scraping the barrel trying to keep the diffenrent projects going with my current manpower. And we have another big project due to start at the beginning of June! Yikes!!

I really want to attend. It sounds fun. I need to call and get my reservation in. I think I want to take my Motorhome and stay in the Motorhome park behind the Nautical. I will be bringing my wife and son. I also think my Dad and Mom might come aw well. Do I need an invitation for the event? Do I need to contact anyone in regards to the event?
    Last edited by tazz3069; 05-06-2008 at 11:51 PM.