Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

These are big arse boats aren’t they!

And I see five cup holders on yours as well!? I been short sheeted here on ours!!!!!!
    Texas is a Great Country!

2008 XLV 1100# sacks X3! Whooya!

Quote Originally Posted by byronkoz
    VERY NICE!!! Is that Elsinore in the background?
    How could you tell it was Elsinore? The brown and green water? ......

If it wasn't for Elsinore being so close I would never go there again...Byronkoz......are you local?
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

Default Q

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069
    Nice Pike!!!!
    We really havn't heard from you in a while. Good to see that you are back. By the way nice looking boat.

Thanks Tazz....Yes, I am back.....I never made it to Mead last year. I was hoping to meet up with ya.

Anyway, we are planning a trip for May 15,16,17,18th in Laughlin. Gonna be at Lake Mojave with a few other boats....Maybe you could come out, it would be nice to represent Moomba around my other friends with their "boats".

Let me know if you wanna hang, it will be a blast

No im not local I live in Norther Calif. moved her 8 years ago. I was born and raised down there (Newport Beach) and I still have family there all over including Elsinore and Temecula. I've spent enough time at Elsinore I could just tell. I was the same when I lived there, if it wasnt so dang close id never hit that place up but better than nothing. Sweet rig, enjoy your summer!!!!!

Pike
    Let me talk to the wife. I am not sure what we are doing on those dates just yet. I will get back to you.
    Mark
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

We are going to Mojave with 3 Moomba's May 10-14!You will just miss us.I think we seen your boat at Elsinore a couple weeks ago.We are out every weekend,if you see us stop by!2 black and yellow Moomba's are hard to miss! 1 LSV and 1 XLV

VK--
    If I show up, there will be 3 yellow and black Moombas. It will look like a sworm af bees on the water.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069
    VK--
    If I show up, there will be 3 yellow and black Moombas. It will look like a sworm af bees on the water.
    That might be a little bit of a drive from vegas!

Lake Mojave is not the far away from me. Laughlin is just an hour away towing the boat, go over the bridge and head North a few min. The last time I was there was in 1997. Went there with a few friends. Had a great time. I live very close to Lake Mead. The bad part about that is the water. It really low right now and the winds there are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by vkkovach View Post
    We are going to Mojave with 3 Moomba's May 10-14!You will just miss us.I think we seen your boat at Elsinore a couple weeks ago.We are out every weekend,if you see us stop by!2 black and yellow Moomba's are hard to miss! 1 LSV and 1 XLV

Thats sucks that your leaving on the 14th...why not stay the weekend as well? I saw you guys at Elsinore. We were trying to set up close to the Moombas but other boats got in the way. We went out today (Saturday May 2nd), launched at 7 am and it was beautiful water.....ok it was still green and brown but it was glass.

If you see us out at Elsinore say whats up. Yell for Eric