Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sorry to see you go but I understand given your situation and this market. I’ve appreciated reading your posts and replies. If you’re ever in God’s country (the Southeast) swing by Lake Martin and I’ll give ya a pull. I hope you stick around and still interact despite not having a boat.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Geez, reading some of the posts I thought you were terminal!. You're just selling your boat. Dude, there is no reason for you not to visit. You regularly offer insightful, constructive and informed opinions on various subjects. I appreciate that and hope you stick around just to offer your 2 cents every once in a while. You might want to keep your feet in the water in case you decide to join the boating game again. Otherwise, in a few years we'll be answering your posts on how to lengthen the wave and how much ballast can I add to this new boat.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    well,
    after seeing how powell and mead are going to fare this year and knowing the ramps are going to be a hot mess, we have decided to take advantage of the hot boating market and move on. SAD to say the least as other than '17 I have been on the water since '07. will miss it a TON but I don't see us moving back into boating.
    I honestly think we might have put 20hrs on the boat this year. schedules for both of us have been nuts with covid and our workload has both of us working 50+ and saturday as our only shared day off...
    Wow! I haven't logged onto this site in probably four years as I have had two other boats since selling my 2001 Moomba. And this is one of the first posts that I come across. Have to say that I understand as I haven't put too many hours on our latest "Glass Hunter" (a 2015 Axis T23) due to the Northern California wild fires and drought conditions. Why build new dams? That would be infrastructure. At least I'm not bitter!

Anyways thanks for the advise and comments years ago, good luck and there are plenty of other hobbies!!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

I learned yesterday our local reservoir that actually has water will be shutting down boating operations in 3 weeks due to low water levels.
    Folsom lake which is our other reservoir has not and will not even open for boating because it is essentially empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the news are too sad((
    I've read some of your posts, you'll be missed here for sure!