Default S-bend tower brackets

Been searching all weekend for something that I don't know if it exist.

I built a wider cross-member for 1 of my board racks to hold skis. It turned out great and it now 29" long to support outside of the bindings.

I already ordered new tines for the swivel rack that I pillaged so I can hold a kneeboard.

However, once I mounted my new wider rack to the upper mount of my S-bend tower I noticed it was not level. It is about a 15 deg difference front down. I used the same mounting pattern from my other rack. I checked the Roswell site thinking I screwed up and they have the same thing. What am I missing? Do they make something to allow the rack to rotate? I don't want the skis to fall out not being level in the rack. I could also get a large surf board up there when not skiing but then again they will be sloped forward 15 deg.

Any ideas? Anyone seen this?

I can post pictures after work, I know it would help.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Did you get those pics?
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

I will post tonight.

After looking at it, the holes are actually drilled and tapped that way from the factory on both sides. I never saw anything on Roswell's site except these adapters for the Triton rack.

https://www.roswellmarine.com/produc...-rack-adapter/

Not sure if this would fix the tilting I am seeing. I even looked at several other brands with slotted mounting but those are all clocked 90 deg (square vs diamond on Moomba).

I might just roll with it and see what happens. Maybe designed that way so while cruising and the bow is up they sit level...IDK.

Pictures will follow...my bad on the delay.
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

20210428_181754.jpg
    20210428_181919.jpg

I thought it looked bad. With the surf board it looks fine. I guess I'm just being picky about skis.
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Doesn’t look bad at all! I have the same tower. Is a fixed mount the only option to add racks to the uppers?
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Doesn’t look bad at all! I have the same tower. Is a fixed mount the only option to add racks to the uppers?
    You could add the swivels and make them come inside, but the ski rack length would be a head knocker for sure.
    Might also need an extension or something to get it to miss the bar when rotating. I believe the normal width racks fit fine.
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow