Thread: Wait begins

Default Wait begins

Had a deposit on a 2022 Craz build for this fall. Dealer called yesterday and said a guy backed out on a 2021 Kaiyen June build, we just signed the purchase agreement and now wait like many of you. I’ve been lurking in here and the Facebook page for a while, love seeing your boats and ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations that is way better than picking your boat up in the fall you should get it for the start of good summer weather if all goes well! I am more a fan of the Kaiyen personally and like the wider beam and flatter bow but that is my opinion as both are solid choices. Look forward to seeing pics when it arrives! Crazy that someone would back out now in todays market but their loss is going to be your summer of boating so lucky you and congrats again it is going to be sweet.
    2021 Moomba Mondo, 500lbs of lead, wake makers bag busters
    Raptor 400 1.76 15.5" x 15 prop, changing to 15.5" x 13.25 for summer of 2023

2018 Yamaha 212x (SOLD)

Yeah I really feel like in the market I could quite literally just post mine for sale before I even pick it up and make a little bit of money
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order